Champion Technologies

Champion Technologies Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Mid Size Company
Engineer II (Former Employee), Fresno, TXJuly 29, 2012
It is a private company that specialized in chemical manufacturing for the Oil and Gas industry. Production is a batch plant that has two shifts.

July 31, 2012

So I was hoping to get some feedback from anyone out there. I am very interested in becoming a part of this company for the sales representative positions I keep seeing for the hughesville and williamsport pa area. I talked to a recruiter who said I was a gret fit then following up i find out he was fired. Have I lost my chance and "in". I know they want someone who has experience selling oil and gas but how do you get that without someone giving you a chance? anyone out there has any advice or help that would be great!

Great coworkers and management
Sales Support Coordinator (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 26, 2012
The people who work at Champion Technologies as a whole reflect the companies West Texas roots and values.

July 20, 2012

I spoke to a rectuiter from here a few days ago and am extremely interested in a position with them. How long until I may hear something back from soneone and get things going in the right direction?

team player,s
Material Handler (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 26, 2012
material handling , loading and unloading tanker, general whse duites
self motivated hard worker with CDL
Driver (Current Employee), Buckhannon, WVJune 15, 2012
I have a Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements. Currently woking 60+ hours a week
So far so good
Accounting Intern (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 22, 2012
Great location, awesome amenities, the people are relatively nice. However as an intern I would prefer to get more training to maximize my experience within the company as well as more responsibility.
Great company, superior clients
Territory Sales Executive (Former Employee), KansasMarch 18, 2012
This is a great company to work for in comparisons to other companies in the same area. The benefits, environment and customers are fantastic. The only real down fall to this company is that management has lost it's focus on the Midwest clients and consequently, to it's Midwest employees.
Buen Clima Laboral, Compañerismo y Trabajo en equipo
ASISTENTE EJECUTIVO DE RECURSOS HUMANOS (Former Employee), Bogotá, CUNFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: ambiente laboral, seguro de vida, medicina prepagada
Cons: ubicacion de la compañia
Es una empresa con gran sentido humano enfocada en la atencion al cliente y el suministro del producto adecuado a tiempo.

Gran capacidad de trabajo en equipo

About Champion Technologies

Champion Technologies produces specialty chemicals and provides services that help oil and gas companies with productivity. Among – Read more