Chamco Industries – Airdrie, AB
Position Title: Inside Sales Coordinator
The Inside Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing timely and accurate proposals, reviewing and commenting on customer specifications, ensuring proper commercial reviews are completed, procurement and expediting of equipment and being responsive to all other client technical requests in order to increase sales for Chamco.
- Provide overall technical support to the sales team for all products sold by Chamco, including equipment sizing and system analysis.
- Provide the sales team with accurate and timely quotes.
- Ensure all quotes are offering the customer the best product for their application.
- Ensure all orders are shipped on time and within the as–sold budget (improvements in gross margin should be a goal and are never discouraged).
- Liaise with vendors in the procurement, specifications and pricing of the equipment.
- Maintain appropriate order controls (scheduling system, cost control, document management, change orders, etc.).
- Report to the sales team and management on the ongoing status of orders and customer relationships.
- Work with the sales team and management to further build on Chamco’s reputation as a knowledge-based company that provides technically superior, high quality equipment.
- Handle the quotation, procurement and shipment of all parts orders not related to service work as required.
- Comply with company system procedures, Quality and HSE guidelines.
- Work closely with the other departments within the branch to provide any required support.
The successful candidate for this role will have some combination of the following qualifications:
- A strong mechanical and technical background with 2 years experience in rotating equipment.
- An engineering degree or a technical designation(CET, RET).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- The ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Competent computer skills (MS Office suite of products).
- Team player.
This Position Reports To: Branch Manager