CHAM Education Group Ltd. is an academic preparation institute located in Vancouver. Currently, we are looking for an Office Administrator to join our business team.
Type: Fulltime, permanent
- Co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Conversion of direct business, including provision of information, booking system requirements and handling payments
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met ad procedures are followed
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports and correspondence
- Support existing students (Korean and non-Korean students) by providing advice and assistance when these require course extensions, changes or cancellations
- Assist students at the reception desk and answer the phones
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Korean (most of our customers/students are Korean)
- Fluency in other foreign language is highly valued
- Proficient with MS Office: Outlook, Excel and Word
Outgoing attitude and willingness to learn is a must.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible