Accept the Challenge!
Are you looking for an exciting career with a company that encourages entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking and believes in recognizing and rewarding its employees and giving its employees opportunities to grow?
We are currently looking for a Parts Person to join our Cambridge Maintenance Department.
- Complete all Mechanic’s parts requests
- Complete Fuel Island stock requests
- Anticipate weekend night shift needs from carry over work and ensure parts are on site
- Verify stock to ensure that order count is correct
- Process inventory receipt in computer
- Tag and put away all inventory on the proper shelves
- Perform cycle counts as required
- Access and update the inventory (enrich) system
- Reorganizing of inventory and warranty items
- General cleanup and organization of the parts room and shelving
- Provide backup to Foreman as required
- Prior experience working in a similar role
- Truck and/or trailer parts knowledge is required
- Tow motor trained and certified
- Heavy lifting
- Good attention to detail with an ability to count, check and confirm quantities
- Reliable, punctual and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be a good team player
- Nights: Monday to Thursday, 9:00pm – 7:00am
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Challenger Corporation is a clinical training, testing, and competency validation company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. Since 1991,...