Accept the Challenge!
Challenger is looking for a qualified Junior Help Desk Technician for a full time position in our Information Technology Department.
Reporting to the Network Service Team Leader, the Junior Help Desk Technician is responsible for the supporting the organization's Information Systems and technologies.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver timely 1st level helpdesk assistance to clients providing courteous, professional and quality service to clients.
- Strive to resolve problems and answer questions in a timely, methodical and accurate manner on the first call
- Validate and dispatch tickets to support team according to problem type and team member’s expertise
- Work with 2nd level technical support to ensure unresolved problems are handled in an expedient manner, problem trends are identified, and root causes eliminated.
- Prioritize tickets in relation to the existing workload.
- Identify and propose resolutions for repetitive issues and create knowledge base articles for end user documentation
- Document progress of helpdesk ticket and perform follow up analysis with client to ensure the issue was resolved
- Provide hardware and software support for Windows based PCs, printers and other related hardware.
- Complete daily scheduled tasks including cycling in backup tapes
- Assist with PC replacements & other desktop hardware/software changes.
- Install and upgrade desktop software as requested
- Ensure asset database is maintained and is current.
- Setup new users in active directory and ensure user has the correct group membership.
- Must possess a college diploma or higher in Information Systems
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively perform troubleshooting over the phone
- Demonstrate excellent organizational & customer service skills
- Possess the ability to work independently and accurately with attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at one time
- Some local travel required
- Monday to Friday, regular business hours
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Teen Challenge International, headquartered in Springfield, Mo., was founded by David Wilkerson in Brooklyn, NY, in 1958. There are now 150...