Challenger’s Calgary office has an immediate opening for a Survey Technologist. The Survey Technologist is responsible for reviewing and processing field data (digital and hard copy) as well as quality control and preparation for drafting as directed by the Project Manager. The Survey Technologist will also be responsible for plan production.
- Reviews and processes field data.
- Analyzes data using various software including Autocad Civil 3D and Leica Geo Office (LGO).
- Performs Quality Control checks on data returns
- Reports any deficiencies to the Project Manager.
- Drafts legal, oil field and municipal plans using Autocad Civil 3D software
- Minimum 2 year Diploma in Geomatics from a recognized post secondary institution, or equivalent in knowledge and experience.
- Working knowledge of AutoCad Civil 3D.
- Working knowledge of LGO software would be an asset.
- Adaptable and resourceful
- Ability to work in a service orientated, customer focused organization.
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Training and professional development
- Positive work environment
- Opportunities for growth
Visit our website at www.challengergeomatics.com