Chalifour Canada Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Physically demanding, yet excellent work hours
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), London, ONMarch 5, 2013
Pros: nice sunny cafeteria to enjoy breaks in. great day hours. 6:30am-3pm, great benefits.
Cons: very exhausting at the end of the day, being on your feet for 9 hrs liftng heavy objects, working with others that have poor work ethics.
I enjoy coming in to work and setting up my station to pick orders. Its a steady job where you can work at respectable pace and pack orders. I enjoy working with others and maintaining good working relationships. The hardest part of the job is having to work with others that are negative along with poor work enthics. The constant lifting of heavy objects is quite tiring at the end of the day. I do believe our warehouse could be better managed. I learned alot in my 10 years of service with this commpany. Interpersonal skills, providing quality service to customers and a sense of self worth.
Great Company
Inventory Specialist/Project Assistant (Former Employee), 3232 White Oak Road London, Ontario Canada N6E 1L8February 26, 2013
This company is well organized, it has its unionized group that is very strong in the back of the warehoure, as well as the standard pay in the office section. The pay is very reasonable for the work they do.
Entreprise agréable à travailler.
journalier (Former Employee), Victoriaville, QCNovember 23, 2015
Pros: bonne ambiance.
Cons: manque d`écoute.
piger la marchandise, vérifier à l`ordinateur s`il y a des erreurs, préparer les palettes pour le remisage et les identifier par date. L`aspect le plus agréable très bonne ambiance de travaille.
atmosphère agréable
Opérateur de chariot élévateur (Former Employee), VictoriavilleMarch 3, 2015
Pros: possibilité d'achat de marchandise à prix réduit
Cons: mauvaise gestion
Un horaire de travail très agréable,
Beaucoup de diversité dans le déroulement de mon poste