- Installation, configuration, management and maintenance of Oracle databases.
- Ensure follow-the-sun support model and on-call support
- Responsible for database health, resiliency, performance tuning and optimization, operational control procedures, support and inventory.
- Ensure High Availability of the database systems: Oracle backup & Recovery, clustering, replication.
- Ensure Recoverability of Oracle databases: production and non-production. Maintain high standards of backup/recovery, conduct recovery tests.
- Ensure best performance of the critical databases through efficient maintenance and performance tuning.
- Provide technical documentation.
- Support and implement database changes, ensure quality of the changes.
- Knowledge on managing Oracle databases including installation, maintenance and Migration/Upgrades and database refreshes.
- Knowledge on supporting Oracle, Performance & Tuning.
- PL/SQL development exposure.
Refer to file number INDEED-N24
Indeed - 7 months ago
We are an Information Technology Services firm specializing in the Recruitment & Staffing of Permanent & Contract IT Professionals....