CGGVeritas Employee Reviews in Canada

My University
Senior HSE Advisor (Former Employee) –  WorldwideJanuary 4, 2016
Always attending the daily TBM early in the morning. Reports issue on intranet. Some inspections and audits on Camp and Field. Training and course delivery including HSE Inductions for newcomers
Pros
Being part of a great company for many years
Cons
To much time in remote areas in Middle East
No job security at Calgary office
Geophysicist (Former Employee) –  CalgaryApril 23, 2013
Calgary office little weird, only worked there for about an year.
Great place to make friends except management keep firing people. You get bonus based on how much your boss like you not how much you work.

It's common too see Center head screaming on managers. There are some awesome people to work with and you can learn so much.

Sadly I won't recommend any one to work there, these are my personal views may be some one will give better view about this company.
Pros
free breakfast, good salary
Cons
no respect and appreciation, no job security
Hire and fire Calgary office
Geophysicist (Former Employee) –  CalgaryApril 23, 2013
I worked with CGG Calgary for three years all I can say is their training and pay is up to industry standard. Great place to start for young people fresh out of university.

This review is strictly about their Calgary office, which fires people on regular basis. Head of company tells in a town hall meeting that if you disagree with me here is the door you can leave. No respect for people, managers are so scared of the boss that he won't think a minute before passing the blame to you. I won't recommend any one to work in Calgary office there are better companies out there try them ...

My comments are unbiased. Glass door has better review about Calgary Center.

My comments are not linked to Hampton Russell group of cgg, as they work Independently.