CGG

CGG Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Was hoping to go further with the company.
Junior Coordinator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: camp work, hotel jobs, hot shot, location of jobs
Cons: long rotational work, uncompetative wages
Typical day at work was outside, -40 or below in Alberta. You either got bundled up or went home, there wasn't a whole lot of room for compromise. The management teams were usually pretty great, easy going people.. over the years though the company has down sized and seemingly become unorganized, which is disappointing, I enjoyed working for them.
big company, lots of infrastructure to support personal learning
Airborne Surveys - EM (Current Employee), CanadaNovember 11, 2013
With many different offices and services, hard to say a typical day. There are many different services set up to support employee development.
Productive and small company workplace
Seismic processor (Former Employee), Calgary,ABOctober 3, 2013
Process and execute day-to-day operations of medium to large projects from field tapes to final product, providing optimal quality control, problem identification and defining ideal solutions.
manage small to medium project.
How to provide and advanced seismic imaging using advanced technologies.
Enjoy working in a team environment, the best communication – more... between my co-workers enhance our productivity as a team.
To meet deadlines and satisfaction.
Reach the expectations and goals of the company enhancing my skills. – less
Building Maintenance
Facilities Engineer (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 3, 2013
This is a great company to work for. Every day we tend to the property to make sure the buildings are up to code and maintained to a high standard. We also handle a lot of remodeling and new construction projects as the company grows.
pour travailleur voyageur
Assistant Recorder searay 300/Deck supervisor/ (Current Employee), Around the worldNovember 6, 2013
Pros: echanges multinations
Cons: statut free-lance
Shift de 12hrs sur 45jrs/30jrs quand les missions sont longues. Travail multinational très intéressant techniquement. Il permet de rencontrer des gens très expérimentés dans le domaine de la géophysique. Important d’être en bonne sante car selon les endroits la chaleur s’avère contraignante.