Cestar College is currently seeking part-time instructors for post-graduate diploma programs in the following areas:
Hospitality Management Graduate Program
- Hotel Management: At least three years’ experience required in a management role at a hotel property, preferably in the rooms division.
Business and Marketing Graduate Programs
- Economics: minimum two years’ working experience in a business environment in your field of study
- Human Resource Management (generalist): minimum two years’ working experience in multiple areas of HR
- Organizational Behaviour: at least two years’ working experience in HRD and/or Organizational Development
- Master’s degree is preferred. A Bachelor’s degree will be considered with significant relevant experience.
- Minimum two years’ teaching experience in a post-secondary environment. Equivalent training responsibility will also be considered.
- Availability to teach classes during the day.
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard