- Responsible to the Managing Directors
- The day to day operations of the Warehouse and Inventory
- Oversee Brand Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement/Replenishment, etc
- Responsible for the national and retail accounts
- Ensuring that all financial targets are met with regards Cost Control
- Maintaining customer satisfaction as per set targets
- Responsibility for the day to day operation to the standards
- Ensuring that all departments operate within agreed budgets and achieve agreed targets
- To ensure that everything that is carried out adds value for the customer
- Implement systems for reviewing all operating costs to ensure that they are consistently in line with focused revenue in conjunction with the Financial Controller and report back on these
- Addressing service issues and constantly developing standards and processes in line with customers needs and Brand Values
- To ensure HR procedures are followed in each department.
- To pro-actively develop subordinates.
- Ensure that all agreed control procedures are followed through in each department
- Conduct appraisals for all direct reports
- Agree objectives in line with business and brand objectives and values, and ensure Mangers carry out appraisals with their teams
- Comply with statutory and legal requirements for Health and Safety, Fire, Licensing and Product Handling and ensure that yourself and all members of the team are aware of and working in accordance with these requirements
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience as a director of operations
- Bachelor in Business Administration, MBA preferred
- Bilingual (English/ French)
- Business and strategic planning skills, the ability to align with company vision
- Strong tactical skills to manage the day to day operations to achieve objectives.
- Good organizational skills together with the ability to prioritize and delegate effectively
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to encourage a team-based approach
Indeed - 13 months ago
A rewarding commitment to innovation and service
Since its inception in 2002, Montreal-based Cesium quickly became one of North America's...