Cesium is one of North America’s leading distributors of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and other branded wireless-related products. Cesium Telecom is an authorized accessory distributor for Sony, LG, iHome, Blackberry, Samsung, Otterbox, Griffin, iSkin, Incase, Plantronics and several other manufacturers.
Cesium won an award for Profit Magazine as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies in Canada in 2011 and has its sights set on becoming the leading distributor for wireless and consumer electronics accessories in Canada whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service, support and satisfaction in the industry. It has also been listed on Profit 100, Profit 200 and Profit 500 over the last four years.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to enter the Consumer Electronics industry, and to work with world-class manufacturers, national wireless carriers and national retailers. This is a fast pace environment in which you will grow very rapidly.
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling Cesium’s products
- Effectively move out over stock, limited shelf life inventory and /or slow moving inventory to new secondary local and /or global market segments
- Personally contacts and secures retail/wholesale re-sellers and new sub-distributor business accounts/customers
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
DETAILS OF FUNCTION
- Cold calling new prospects – Canada, USA and South American prospective customers
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, and brand purchasing
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing
Indeed - 7 months ago
A rewarding commitment to innovation and service
Since its inception in 2002, Montreal-based Cesium quickly became one of North America's...