Cesium Telecom is a nationwide authorized distributor for Sony Ericsson, Nokia, RIM / Blackberry, iSkin, Incase, Griffin and several other major manufacturers. Cesium Telecom is based in Montreal (Quebec) and sells OEM accessories and other select wireless product to Fido, Rogers Wireless, Bell, Telus, Wind Mobile and Mobilicity locations across Canada.
As an Account Manager working for a nationwide distributor, you will be primarily responsible for driving sales through new and existing customers.
Overview of your role:
- Home-based and on-the-road position from Alberta, working closely and reporting to our Western Canada, Sales Manager
- Cold Calling prospective customers (stores/dealers/businesses that can sell our products) in Alberta and Prairie Provinces
- Cold visits to prospective retail locations around Alberta area
- Visit customers in Saskatchewan and Manitoba provinces on a quarterly basis
- Develop leads autonomously
- Manage and grow existing account base
- Assist customers directly for their orders, product inquiries, pricing, etc.
- Be knowledgeable with wireless accessories and handsets
- Provide Product Knowledge and training for customers
- Work with Western Canada Sales Manager to achieve Sales Targets
- Performance will be measured on growth, profitability, and accuracy on carrying out daily responsibilities, updating CRM on a daily bases
- 1 week training in Montreal included
- You must have experience and familiarity in new business development, with cold calling.
- We are looking for goal-oriented people that are self-starters, self-motivated with a hunters mentality, the right candidate will be creative and able to come up with sales ideas and strategies to acquire new business and develop existing accounts
- You must be dedicated and hard-working with a minimum of two years of business-to-business sales experience and a proven sales track record
- Effective time management skills through discipline, multi-tasking skills, as well as strong interpersonal, communications and presentation skills are essential to the position
- Computer proficiency (MS Office)
- Wireless experience, knowledge of CDMA, GSM, HSPA, Bluetooth required
Geographical Area: Alberta
Start Date: ASAP
About Cesium Telecom, Inc.:
Cesium Telecom is one of North America’s leading distributors of GSM handsets, OEM accessories and other select wireless-related products. Cesium Telecom is an authorized distributor for Nokia, Sony Ericsson, RIM (Blackberry), HTC, Griffin, iSkin, InCase and several other manufacturers. To view our complete product catalogue please visit: CesiumOnline.com
Indeed - 19 months ago