Shipper Receiver - Materials Handling & Forklifts - Calgary
Cervus Equipment is in the business of acquiring and operating authorized agricultural, industrial and commercial equipment dealerships by facilitating dealership succession. We proudly own the largest group of John Deere agricultural equipment dealerships in Canada and have a significant presence in the commercial and industrial equipment sectors through our Bobcat, JCB, Peterbilt, and Clark, Sellick and Doosan dealerships across the west.
We are currently seeking a Shipper/Receiver to join our growing dealership in Calgary.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, the Shipper Receiver will:
- Be responsible for shipping and receiving in our warehouse
- Pick up and deliver parts locally
- Maintain and control Inventory
- Process shipping documents
- Coordinate the processing of outgoing product, prepare and load material in a timely manner
- Distribute product to correct areas in warehouse in a timely manner
The successful candidate will preferably have:
- Previous experience in parts delivery and collection
- Ability to heavy lift and move heavy parts
- Ability to plan & organize in a self-directed environment
- General knowledge of computers and various software applications
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Forklift experience is not mandatory but preferred
We’d like to offer:
- The opportunity to grow in your career as the Cervus organization grows
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team
If you are interested in joining our growing team please send you resume to the email address or drop off your resume in person.
Please do not call regarding the position as you will be told over the phone to email your resume or come in person.
Job Location: 5159 72 Ave SE
Calgary, Alberta, Canada