[Cervus is the largest John Deere equipment dealership in Canada. We pride ourselves in having great people and creating a good work environment for everyone. We are also committed to promoting from within.]
We’re looking for someone who:
- Posts technician time on a daily basis to the appropriate work orders
- Opens work orders as necessary and maintain control until they closed and invoiced
- Maintains and files Service Department copies of work orders and customer records
- Prepares and submits warranty and product improvement claims
- Develop and maintain strong customer relations to enhance great dealership image
- Perform all other clerical duties and functions as directed by management
We’ll give preference to individuals with:
- Good understanding of agricultural equipment
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Service Department operations
- High School Diploma
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends when required
We’d like to offer you:
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
We regret that we cannot accept phone calls regarding the status of an application.
[Cervus Equipment Corporation employs over 900 people in the agricultural, commercial, industrial equipment and trucking industries. With this size, we offer a full range of career development opportunities that other dealerships cannot.
Build Your Future With Us!
We can offer you a superior compensation package that includes:
- Base pay annually surveyed and adjusted to current market values
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – from day one you can be an owner and an investor!
- Incentive Based Pay
- Health, vision care and dental packages
- Annual reviews to provide opportunities for personal development and promotion
- Employee family assistance program
- Safety equipment allowances
- Tuition reimbursement program for approved courses
If you’ve got a great attitude and integrity, we can offer you exciting career opportunities.
Please apply directly at http://cervus-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.dspjob&jobid=112&company_id=30062&jobboardid=1112]