[Cervus is in the business of acquiring and operating authorized agricultural, industrial and commercial equipment dealerships by facilitating dealership succession. Cervus owns the largest group of John Deere agricultural equipment dealers in Canada and has a significant presence in the commercial and industrial equipment sectors through Bobcat, JCB, JLG, AR Williams and Peterbilt dealerships across the west.]
We’re looking for someone who: - Generates repair orders from service technicians while ensuring accuracy for labour descriptions- Coordinates planned maintenance programs- Prepares documented quotes for the service department - Prepares warranty claims and product Improvement for the Warranty Administrator,- Can provide excellent customer service while maintaining customer rapport- Ensures work is completed efficiently and on time- Performs all other clerical duties and functions as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership.- Is proficient with computers and MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
We’ll give preference to individuals with: - Post secondary education in business administration and/or accounting- Good understanding of industrial equipment- Excellent customer service skills
We’d like to offer you:
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
We regret that we cannot accept phone calls regarding the status of an application.
[Cervus Equipment Corporation employs over 900 people in the agricultural, commercial, industrial equipment and trucking industries. With this size, we offer a full range of career development opportunities that other dealerships cannot.
Build Your Future With Us!
We can offer you a superior compensation package that includes:
- Base pay annually surveyed and adjusted to current market values
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – from day one you can be an owner and an investor!
- Incentive Based Pay
- Health, vision care and dental packages
- Annual reviews to provide opportunities for personal development and promotion
- Employee family assistance program
- Safety equipment allowances
- Tuition reimbursement program for approved courses
If you’ve got a great attitude and integrity, we can offer you exciting career opportunities.
Please apply directly at