Cervus is in the business of acquiring and operating authorized agricultural, industrial and commercial equipment dealerships by facilitating dealership succession. Cervus owns the largest group of John Deere agricultural equipment dealers in Canada and has a significant presence in the commercial and industrial equipment sectors through Bobcat, JCB, JLG, Doosan, Nissan, Clark, Sellick, John Deere and Peterbilt dealerships across the west.
Cervus Equipment is Currently Accepting Resumes for the Position of:
Calgary Shared Resource Office
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the full-cycle recruitment process for all positions
- Participating in the assessment and needs of the business to establish and support recruitment initiatives
- Identifying and implementing recruitment strategies with external agencies such as industry associations, post-secondary institutions, and other groups
- Networking within associations and trades schools to leverage the contacts on sourcing specific candidates
- Coaching and advising the supervisors/ hiring managers on labor standards and the company's recruitment and selection practices
- Understanding the hiring manager's needs and build internal relationships while being able to provide recruitment coaching and guidance to other managers within the organization
- Mentoring and effectively managing a recruiting team on recruitment process and procedures
- Managing communications between applicants, hiring managers and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search
- Attending career fairs and conferences to promote job opportunities and deepen the pool of potential candidates
We'll give preference to individuals with:
- Two to three years of recruitment experience in a management or supervisory level
- Thorough knowledge of HR law, employment legislation and practices
- Post-secondary education at the college or university level, with a focus on Human Resources
- A university undergraduate degree completed
- Decision-making and organizational learning skills
- Strong human relations skills, including excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to work unsupervised and travels regularly, including out of province
We'd like to offer you:
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team
If you've got a great attitude and integrity, we can offer you exciting career opportunities!
Please apply online at https://cervus-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Cervus LP (the LP) is a Canada-based retailer of agricultural and construction equipment and parts and services in Western Canada. It...