Cervus Equipment acquires and manages authorized agricultural, commercial, industrial and transportation equipment dealerships within Western Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
Cervus Equipment is Currently Accepting Resumes for the Position of:
Calgary Shared Resource Office
You will be responsible for:
- Mentoring and effectively managing the recruitment team by providing guidelines on recruitment processes and procedures to ensure the best service delivered to the hiring managers
- Participating in the assessment and needs of the business to establish and support recruitment initiatives
- Identifying and implementing recruitment strategies with external agencies such as industry associations, post-secondary institutions, and other groups
- Networking within associations and trades schools to leverage the contacts on sourcing specific candidates
- Coaching and advising the supervisors/ hiring managers on labor standards and the company’s recruitment and selection practices
- Understanding the hiring manager's needs and build internal relationships while being able to provide recruitment coaching and guidance to other managers within the organization
- Managing communications between applicants, hiring managers and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search
- Attending career fairs and conferences to promote job opportunities and deepen the pool of potential candidates
We’ll give preference to individuals with:
- Two to three years of recruitment experience in a management or supervisory level
- Thorough knowledge of HR law, employment legislation and practices
- Post-secondary education at the college or university level, with a focus on Human Resources
- A university undergraduate degree completed
- Decision-making and organizational learning skills
- Strong human relations skills, including excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to work unsupervised and travels regularly, including out of province
We’d like to offer you:
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team
If you’ve got a great attitude and integrity, we can offer you exciting career opportunities!
Please apply online at https://cervus-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Cervus Equipment is in the business of acquiring and managing authorized agricultural, commercial, industrial, and transportation equipment...