[Cervus is in the business of acquiring and operating authorized agricultural, industrial and commercial equipment dealerships by facilitating dealership succession. Cervus owns the largest group of John Deere agricultural equipment dealers in Canada and has a significant presence in the commercial and industrial equipment sectors through Bobcat, JCB, JLG, AR Williams and Peterbilt dealerships across the west.]
Are you tired of working on the equipment and would rather teach how to operate the equipment?
Then Cervus Equipment has a great position available!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is able to instruct designated Operator Safety Training courses compliant with OH&S and CSA standards; courses include: Forklift, Aerial Work Platform, Skid Steer, Crane and Rigging
- Provide excellent customer relations and maintain a high standard of presentation skills
We’ll give preference to individuals with:
- 1-3 years Instruction experience and training certification
- Knowledge of basic Safety regulations and industry standards
- 1-3 equipment operator OR mechanical experience
- The ability to network with customer base to provide information about the training available
- Commitment to excellence through confidence, self-discipline, and willingness to provide excellent service
We’d like to offer you:
- The opportunity to grow in your career as the Cervus organization grows
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
All training and certification will be provided to the successful candidate.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
We regret that we cannot accept phone calls regarding the status of an application.
Please apply online directly: