Build Your Future!
*Cervus Equipment- Construction Group is Currently Accepting
Resumes For The position of: *
Inventory Controller / Yard Person
We are looking for someone who:
- Maintains all aspects of dealership yard
- Is responsible for efficiently unloading all incoming freight to designated locations
- Is responsible for inventory control of equipments
- Can safely move equipment in and out of the wash bay
- Prepares and timely submits all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Actively engages in all applicable job-related training and development
- Performs other duties as directed by Management
We’ll give preference to individuals with:
- A High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience in operating vehicles and equipment used at our dealership
- Experience with inventory controlling
We’d like to offer you:
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team
Cervus Equipment- Construction Group operates throughout Alberta selling world class equipment such as Bobcat, JCB, and CMI Mulchers. We are committed to providing superior products and continuously improved services. If you’ve got a great attitude and integrity, we can offer you exciting career opportunities.
Please apply online at www.cervusequipment.com
Cervus Equipment is in the business of acquiring and managing authorized agricultural, commercial, industrial, and transportation equipment...