Total Rewards Analyst/Consultant (6 Month Contract)
Cervus Equipment Corporation (Cervus) acquires and manages authorized agricultural, commercial, industrial and transportation equipment dealerships with interests in 51 dealerships located in Western Canada, New Zealand and Australia. The primary equipment brands represented by Cervus include John Deere agricultural equipment; Bobcat and JCB construction equipment; Clark, Sellick, Nissan and Doosan material handling equipment; and Peterbilt transportation equipment.
The Total Rewards Analyst/Consultant is responsible for the development, implementation and administration of the organization's compensation plans, programs, policies and procedures. He or she is involved in job analysis and evaluation of new and revised positions, determining appropriate pay rate of positions, and the analysis of market data to maintain competitiveness. The Total Rewards Analyst/Consultant works closely with the HR Manager and store management to ensure that compensation plans are competitive and continue to meet the needs of the business.
- Manage the complete development, administration, delivery and review of compensation programs, including merit pay and other salary increases, incentive and bonus payments, benefits programs and service awards.
- Participates in acquisition activity which includes developing comparative analysis of total reward programs, employee impact results and recommends alternative solutions.
- Develop salary ranges for all positions using salary surveys and make recommendations for changes based on analysis of results in order to remain competitive. Participate in salary surveys on a regular basis.
- Responds to internal and external requests for Total Reward information and educates managers on the understanding of pay and market information
- Administer and manage health plans, such as medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and retirement plans.
- Design and implement benefits policies; evaluate and revise programs based on changes in policy direction and trend analysis.
- Monitor existing vendor relationships for performance; identify cost savings opportunities and assure accurate payments.
- Design, implement and administer a Service Awards program for Cervus.
- Extensive experience in the field of Compensation & Benefits design, with a minimum of 4 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, with a focus on Human Resources, Labour Relations, Business Administration or a related field.
- Experience with an HRIS or Payroll system and job evaluation system is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of pertinent legislation, regulatory requirements and employment law principles.
- Customer service focus; must have the ability to identify, analyze and respond to internal customer needs to optimize customer satisfaction.
- Good planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
If you’ve got a great attitude and integrity, we can offer you exciting career opportunities!
Indeed - 6 months ago