FGC is always looking for good people to help our partners get the job done. Searching for solutions and never giving up, that is the passion that unites all of us at FGC John Deere.
FGC John Deere is Currently Accepting Resumes for the Position of:
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a high performing, collaborative service department that achieves long-term, consistent growth
- Manage service department processes to achieve the highest customer satisfaction level by providing excellent customer service
- Managing the day to day operations, recognizing what is in the best interest of the department, company and customers; making decisions accordingly
- Coordinating work flow in the shop and on the road; ensuring work is completed efficiently and on time
- Managing work orders, warranty and OEM product improvements. Confirming they are closed, submitted and proper payments are accounted for in a timely manner
- Employee satisfaction including directing and monitoring development
We’ll give preference to individuals with:
- Minimum three years’ experience in equipment dealership service operations, preferably in the
- Product knowledge of Ag equipments
- Exceptional customer service skills as well as dynamic and inspiring leadership skills
- Strong personal sales ability with solid accounting and financial skills
We’d like to offer you:
- The opportunity to grow in your career as the FGC organization grows
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
If you’ve got the enthusiasm to join our team; apply today!
Please apply online at www.cervuscorp.com.