AR Williams Material Handling a division of Cervus Contractors Equipment is a Canadian owned and operated forklift dealership with nine locations throughout Alberta Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
A.R. Williams Lethbridge is Currently Accepting Resumes for the Position of:
We’re looking for someone who:
- Generate repair orders and ensure thorough and accurate labour descriptions from service technicians
- Coordinate planned maintenance programs
- Prepare and type quotes for the service department
- Provide excellent customer service and maintaining customer contacts
- Ensure work is completed efficiently and on time
- Take ownership of and successfully resolve problems as required
- Is proficient with computers and MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Administer and be accountable for a small rental fleet of approximately 10 machines
We’ll give preference to individuals with:
- Experience coordinating work for shop and road technicians in an industrial / automotive environment
- Experience generating customer repair orders and providing accurate work performed descriptions
- Experience preparing written quotes and repair estimates
- Experience maintaining preventative maintenance programs.
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service and working in a team environment
We’d like to offer you:
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase plan
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team
- The opportunity to maintain work-life balance by working from Monday to Friday 8 am to 4.30 pm
If you’ve got a great attitude and integrity, we can offer you exciting career opportunities.
Please apply online at www.cervuscorp.com.