Build Your Future!
Cervus Equipment Corporation owns and operates 8 John Deere agricultural dealerships in Alberta.
Our John Deere dealership in Claresholm is seeking 1 Integrated Solutions Specialist to start as soon as possible. This is a full time job.
Location: 8500 Alberta Road Box 1087 Claresholm, Alberta T0L 0T0
Salary: $55,000.00 per year
We’re looking for someone who:
- Coordinates the execution of the dealership’s John Deere FarmSight™ strategy (Machine Optimization, Logistics Optimization, and Ag Decision Support)
- Assists in leading the Agro Stores in the area of John Deere precision farming products
- Oversees John Deere FarmSight™ solutions guidance to sales, service, and parts
- Develops and delivers employee and customer training for John Deere FarmSight™ solutions and advanced precision farming products
- Provides business consulting services for John Deere precision farming products to our customers
- Supports the adoption of new technology and product offerings
We’ll give preference to individuals with:
- 3+ years experience in an agriculture-related role
- Ability to operate with a solutions approach and identify existing/emerging customer needs
- Previous experience with dealership sales, service, training or other related area
- Solid organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel to store and customer locations
We’d like to offer:
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Tool and Boot Allowances
- 4% vacation pay after 1 year of continuous employment
How to Apply:
- Apply online on our website under 'careers' section or
- Fax your resume to: 403-726-2436
- Mail your resume to: Human Resources – Cervus Equipment Corporation, 5201 – 333 96 Avenue NE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3K 0S3
We appreciate all prospective applicants, however, only those qualified will be contacted. We regret that we cannot accept phone calls regarding the status of an application.