AR Williams Material Handling a division of Cervus Contractors Equipment is a Canadian owned and operated forklift dealership with nine locations throughout Alberta Saskatchewan and Manitoba. We pride ourselves on having great people and creating a good work environment for everyone.
A.R. Williams Calgary is Currently Accepting Resumes for the Position of:
You will be responsible for:
- Creating a collaborative organization that achieves long-term consistent growth
- Managing the day to day operation of the branch, recognizing what is in the best interest of the branch and company; making decisions accordingly
- Ensuring the branch has increased sales, profitability and market share while maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Customer and employee satisfaction including directing and monitoring all sales, branch operation and personnel development activities
We need someone that has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management or a minimum 5 years business management experience
- Minimum 4 years industry experience, with a clear understanding of the industry and solid product knowledge
- Strong personal sales ability including objection management with solid accounting and financial skills
- The ability to understand and execute corporate goals and direction
- Professionalism with a commitment to high ethical standards in pursuit of excellence
We’d like to offer you:
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team
If you’ve got a great attitude and integrity, we can offer you exciting career opportunities.
Please apply online at www.cervuscorp.com.