Agro is the largest John Deere equipment dealership in Canada. We pride ourselves on having great people and creating a good work environment for everyone. Due to our continuous growth our branch in Pincher Creek will be moving to a brand new dealership within the next year and we are looking to have more Talents on board!
Agro Pincher Creek is Currently Accepting Resumes for the Position of:
Agricultural Service Technician
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 3-5 years experience as a technician
- Consistently demonstrates exceptional customer service
- Is eager to pass on their talents to our novice technicians
- Enjoys diagnosing, repairing and maintaining agricultural equipment
- Has basic computer skills and likes to solve problems
- Has the ability to take initiative and thrives in a fast paced team environment
We’ll give preference to individuals with:
- Journeyperson certification or 3rd year apprentices
- Previous experience at a John Deere Dealership
We’d like to offer you:
- The opportunity to grow in your career as the Agro organization grows
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- Continuous professional training from our internal equipment specialists, consultants and
our brand manufacturers
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team
If you’ve got a great attitude and integrity, we can offer you exciting career opportunities.
Please apply online at www.cervuscorp.com.