FGC is always looking for good people to help our partners get the job done. Searching for solutions and never giving up, that is the passion that unites all of us at FGC John Deere.
FGC John Deere is Currently Accepting Resumes for the Position of:
Agricultural Service Technician with Heavy Equipment/Automotive experience
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 3-5 years of experience as a technician
- Consistently demonstrates exceptional customer service and professionalism
- Is eager to pass on their talents to our novice technicians
- Enjoys diagnosing, repairing and maintaining agricultural equipment
- Has basic computer skills and likes to solve problems!
- Has the ability to take initiative and thrives in a fast paced team environment
We will give preference to individuals with:
- Experience as an agricultural technician in a John Deere dealership OR experience in heavy equipment, truck and trailer, or automotive service with a desire to learn about agricultural equipments
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
We would like to offer you:
- The opportunity to grow in your career as the FGC organization grows
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team
- Professional training from our internal equipment specialists, consultants and our brand manufacturers
If you’ve got the enthusiasm to join our team; apply today!
Please apply online at www.cervuscorp.com.