Are you thinking about to grow in your career within a successful and people-focused company?
Are you willing to relocate to Canada?
If your answers are yes to both questions and you’ve got a great attitude and integrity, we can offer you exciting career opportunities!
Cervus Equipment Corporation (Cervus) acquires and manages authorized agricultural, commercial, industrial and transportation equipment dealerships with interests in 51 dealerships located in Western Canada, New Zealand and Australia. The primary equipment brands represented by Cervus include John Deere agricultural equipment; Bobcat and JCB construction equipment; Clark, Sellick, Nissan and Doosan material handling equipment; and Peterbilt transportation equipment.
Why work with Cervus?
- The power of being part of a growing and employee-focused company
- An opportunity to become part of building the dealerships, that are building Western Canada
- The opportunity to grow in your career as Cervus grows
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefit package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
We are constantly looking for Experienced Agricultural Service Technicians (under NOC 7312) for the following Agro Equipment locations in Alberta, Canada:
Calgary, Trochu, Ponoka, Stettler, Coronation, Olds, Pincher Creek, Claresholm and Cranbrook
We’re looking for professionals who:
- Have several years of experience as Agricultural Service Technicians
- Have intermediate to advance level of English skills
- Enjoy diagnosing, repairing and maintaining equipment
- Consistently demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Are able to take initiative and thrive in a fast paced team environment
- Experience with John Deere equipments is an asset
We provide help with your work permit/relocation process!
If you are interested, please send your resume to us!