FGC is always looking for good people to help our partners get the job done. Searching for solutions and never giving up, that is the passion that unites all of us at FGC John Deere.
FGC John Deere is Currently Accepting Resumes for the Position of:
Agricultural Service Technician
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a 1st, 2nd, 3rd year Apprentice or Journeyman Technician
- Has mechanical abilities, problem solving skills and is eager to learn
- Enjoys diagnosing, repairing and maintaining agricultural equipments and is ready to assist
our team of mechanics
- Has the ability to take initiative and work within time constraints
- Consistently demonstrates exceptional customer service and has basic computer skills
We’ll give preference to individuals with:
- Experience as an Agricultural Technician in a John Deere dealership
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
We’d like to offer you:
- The opportunity to grow in your career as the FGC organization grows
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team
- Continuous professional training from our internal equipment specialists, consultants and our brand
If you’ve got the enthusiasm to join our team; apply today!
Please apply online at www.cervuscorp.com.