Certus Staffing Solutions has partnered with a well-known National industry leader who specialize in motorized recreational vehicles, to bring you another great career opportunity.
With over 500 dealerships from Coast-to-Coast, our Client offers hundreds of different products and services to Customer all around the world. Their dedication to service excellence and the delivery of quality products, has led them to become a truly established name in the industry. To meet the growing demands of their clients, they are now seeking a dynamic and experienced individual for the exciting role of: Territory Service Manager (Winnipeg, Manitoba).
In this diverse role, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing overall Dealership performance in the Territory of Northern Ontario and Saskatchewan. Although the role will be based out of Winnipeg, Manitoba, the incumbent will be required to travel 50% of the time.
- Training Dealership personnel.
- Provide technical support to the Dealerships, in terms of trouble shooting, problems, and providing feedback pertaining to quality of service.
- Monitoring individual Dealer performance and overall Dealership achievements.
- Working with Dealership employees to ensure top services goals are consistently met or exceeded.
- Investigating and taking corrective action in any areas of concern.
- Conducting extensive market research pertaining to products and services provided
- Participating in marketing promotions.
- Other duties as necessary.
- A Post-Secondary Degree, in a related field in an asset
- Mechanical inclined, and must have previous experience servicing and promoting Motorized Recreational Vehicles.
- Must have extensive technical knowledge when it comes to snowmobiles, outboard motors, and/or motorcycles.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Strong communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience in the application of sales techniques and territory management, is an asset
- Capacity for building and maintaining solid business relationships
- Excellent customer service aptitude
- Open to frequent travel as business needs dictate
- Team spirit, aptitude for leading and directing others, and concern for obtaining results
- Leadership, organizational skills, sales oriented and customer-service focused
- Time management skills with a sense of urgency
- Strong administrative skills with good attention to detail for paper-work
This role provides a very competitive salary, benefits (upon completion on probation), an off-site travel and expense allowance, 3 weeks of vacation to start, and an employee product discount.
If you are interested in pursuing such a dynamic and rewarding career, please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence.
While we thank all those that apply, we will only be in contact with applicants whose experience and credentials are an ideal match for this opportunity.