Optimal Personnel Services has partnered with some of Canada's Manufacturing and Distribution leaders in their search to find hard-working, dedicated, and driven individuals to join their growing Brampton and Mississauga teams, in the role of: General Warehouse Associate.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work within a dynamic and diverse team environment, to ensure daily production targets and goals are met, while encouraging professional development and growth.
These positions offer the following:
Multiple shifts (Days, Afternoons, and Midnights)
Multiple locations (Brampton and Mississauga)
Pay rates starting at $11.50/hr
Full-time hour (37.50 hours +)
Easy access to Public Transit
The opportunity to learn and grow with an Industry leader
These positions are long-term temporary assignments, with the potential to go full-time for the right candidate.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of 6 months of work experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Has the ability to lift up to 50lbs on an occasional basis
- Must be available for full-time hours
- Possess good communication skills (oral and written)
- Is able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Be a strong team-player
These positions are going fast, so do not wait! Please submit your resume in confidence, and qualified applicants will be contacted shortly.