Our client is a world-leading manufacturer of automation technology in industrial and process automation. With over 50 years of experience, our client is dedicated to collaborating with their customers as a technical partner, providing cost-effective solutions that meet the requirements of today’s manufacturing environments.
As their business continues to thrive and grow, our client is now in search of dynamic individuals for the role of: Regional Contact Center Agent – Bilingual (English/French)
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing detailed technical information in response to inquiries about the company, its products and/or services
- Taking accurate customer orders and preparing quotations
- Resolving complaints and returns, in a professional manner
- Expediting and communicating expected delivery times to customers
- Offering effective solutions to individual customer needs
- Supporting outside sales staff with project and client requirements
- Interacting with customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Post secondary courses in business or technical subjects or related work
experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in pneumatic automation, electrical or electronic, is an asset
- Contact Center or Customer Service experience is an asset
- Must be driven and comfortable dealing with complex situations
- Proficiency with MS-Office and hands on SAP experience is an asset
- Fluent English/French verbal and written communication skills
This is a full-time position with a global organization, and offers tremendous room for career establishment and growth. Our client offers a competitive salary with many benefits, and a truly dynamic and rewarding workplace environment.
While we thank all those who apply, we will only be in contact with those whose credentials and professional experience are an ideal match for this role.