Certus Staffing Solutions was founded in July 2007. In opposition of the typical framework of "big box" agencies, Certus set out to establish a place in the industry as recruitment professionals who focus specifically on the precise fit, quality, and caliber of every candidate placement.
When it comes to talent acquisition and dynamic career opportunities, choose Certus Staffing Solutions, because regardless of whether you are a candidate or client company, with Certus, you're adding certainty to your success!
Open Opportunity for: Account Manager (Courier Sales/Service)
Our client is currently seeking a dynamic and resourceful individual to join their team as an Account Manager within their Courier Sales division.
As a leader in the transportation sector, our client provides superior quality to their customers, in addition to a large breadth of services including LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage. By providing the convenience of one-stop shipping to their customers, our client ensures a prosperous and successful future for their organization and employees alike.
- Attain revenue growth from new business development (within assigned territories).
- Maintain and expand existing customer base, maximizing potential within assigned territory(ies).
- Effectively communicate with operations and administration, both locally and company wide, as required, to meet organizational objectives and customer needs.
- Tactfully negotiate rate and service agreements with customer base on annual basis to ensure ongoing company profitability.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all products & services offered by the Company, in addition to competitor products & services.
- Ensure prompt and efficient customer follow-up.
- Work closely with Operations, Pricing, Administration and other sales personnel in achieving objectives.
- Attendance and active involvement in sales meetings.
- Maintenance of complete files on current clientele, the competitors’ customers, and annual tenders.
- Implement and complete projects as required by the Management team.
- Ongoing self-development to maintain knowledge on industry trends and advancements, customer & competitor activity, economic changes and emerging trading shifts.
To ultimately succeed in this role, you should…
- have a university degree (preferred), although consideration will be given to those with 5+ years sales/industry experience.
- be a highly motivated self-starter.
- hold a proven track record of being results oriented.
- possess stellar time management skills and be a true team player.
- have strong verbal & written communication skills.
- be a strong and strategic negotiator.
- be proficient with popular business software including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
For the right candidate, this position offers a very attractive compensation package, in addition to other perks and benefits.
Please send your resume, in confidence, to be considered for this role. While we thank all those that apply, we will only be in contact with individuals considered an ideal fit for this opportunity.