Certified Windows and Doors

Certified Windows and Doors Employee Reviews

Great team environment
Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON21 July 2017
I have been employed with Certified Windows and Doors for a few months now. All is well. The leadership is team driven and focused on retaining the right people. Work loads are predictable, realistic and consistent. Salaries are positioned based and flexible to meet the needs of both employee/employer. With almost 25 years in the home improvement industry, Certified is a very stable company. Also, they have seen good times and bad, and as anyone in the Essex County work force knows, we've seen some bad times. This is why I am comfortable with Certified. If you are a loyal employee, you will see plenty of opportunity.
Pros
Freedom within your role, no micro managing
Cons
Currently, growth related-growing pains-common in any growing company
Great Workplace
Bookkeeper/Accountant (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON30 May 2017
I have been working here for about a year. This is a great place if you are looking for a career. Lots of opportunities and growth. Fun work family to join.
Fun Family Oriented Company
Sales Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Windsor24 May 2017
Certified Windows and Doors is not only a great place of employment with many opportunities for success, it's like working with family. All the support you need to be successful is provided to be a star member of the team. It's truly rewarding to be a part of a consistently growing company.
Pros
Sky is the limit!!
Great place to work and job growth opportunities!!
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON24 May 2017
I've been an employee for about a year and half and I can honestly say it\s a great place to work!!

The work culture is amazing and the job opportunities within the company are always available.

Perfect place if you are looking for a career and not just a job!!
liars and scammers
Office administrator (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON25 November 2015
This company is absolutely horrible. They over work you like there is no tomorrow. Manager are Liars and scammers. I would not recommend to work for them.
Company always tried to do the best for us regarding Christmas parties, they really couldn,t afford what they really would have like for us.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON30 March 2013
Always opened the doors in morning, sometimes would turn computers on for the other employees so they could get right to work when they arrived, made coffee, checked to see if there were any messages on phone and return calls, then would start my days work,
if my boss was there at end of day he would lock up, if he wasn,t I would, most of the time I was left alone with the employees and if anything arised I could just call him, I usually knew where he was.

I learned how to manage other employees, and responsibilities.

Management was great I had great respect for them.

I got along with everyone.

Hardest part of the job was trying to contact a person to confirm.

The most enjoyable part of the job was (when it was time to go home) (SMILE) talking and communicating with the people that came into the show room, or speaking to them on the phone.
Pros
bonuses were great
Cons
can, t think of any at this time really.