Using your creativity and the latest web technologies, you will be primarily focused on visually stunning, responsive websites, landing pages and mobile apps as part of a larger role in designing and improving our user-facing experience. A part of your job will be maintenance and updates to current projects and designing user interfaces to be used in new features and applications. Close attention to detail is a must, as is the ability to translate user requirements into rewarding interactions for end-users.
- 2+ years experience in coding for Web, Mobile and Desktop in a professional environment.
- Deep understanding of human-computer interaction and established best-practices in user interface design.
- Able to use the think-aloud protocol and statistical inference to gather meaningful usability measurements.
- Able to design and validate new usability testing metrics.
- Experience with maintenance of branched codebases under source control, particularly in Git or Mercurial (we use Git.)
- Solid foundation and experience in jQuery and Protocype within HTML 4 and 5.
- Experience with XCode Interface Builder, Java, ASP and Phonegap.
- Positive, collaborative attitude.
- Effective written and oral communication targeting non-technical audiences.
- Effective at gathering client information and using active listening skills.
- Work independently with or without supervision to meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow detailed, step by step instructions and take direction from project manager, team leader, and management.
- Experience with Illustrator and graphics programs.
- Website Development using ASP.NET in C#.
- Experience writing help files for end-users.
Certified Tracking Solutions, a division of B&B Electronics Ltd, is a leader in the GPS tracking and fleet management industry. Through our cloud-based online services and custom hardware, we provide solutions for customers in various industries all over the world. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail and our commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume. To learn more about Certified Tracking Solutions, visit titangps.ca.
Note that because face-to-face collaboration is required, the developer must be able to work in our Edmonton office. No outsourcing inquiries please.
Certified Tracking Solutions, a division of B&B Electronics Ltd, is a leader in GPS tracking, fleet management solutions and smartphone...