We are looking for a high energy, confident and experienced individual that will be responsible for engaging our customers to provide training and assistance with our web based GPS tracking software. The perfect candidate will possess strong technical/computer skills and adult training experience preferably in a computer related environment. They will work closely with the Sales Team to ensure they have a good understanding of the client’s needs and environment. When contacting clients and during training sessions, they will be able to identify sales opportunities that benefit both the client and Certified Tracking Solutions.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to understand client needs, coordinate training sessions and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Conduct training sessions to small groups in person and over the internet using online software
- Identify sales opportunities to promote products/ features and make recommendations when speaking to customers
- Contact existing clients to identify training needs, sales opportunities and schedule appointments
- Act as a product knowledge expert and continually seeks opportunities to update product knowledge and capabilities
- Adapt product capabilities to meet specific client business needs where necessary
- Escalate problems or issues to the in-house Technical Support Team when unable to resolve independently
- Be the escalation point contact for our customers so they know their concerns are always addressed
- Degree Preferred
- 2+ years of software training experience
- Experience identifying and discussing pain points with customers during sales opportunities
- Proven ability to deliver on site or remote training with excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with remote presentation software
- Detail-oriented - you enjoy learning software in great depth so that you can in turn help our customers use our products to solve problems
- Self-starter with high energy and drive to meet the needs of a demanding customer environment
- Ability to think creatively as well as adapt and contribute to changing environments
- Amazing customer service attitude - you must love helping people
- Self motivated - you like autonomy and work well under pressure
- Good overall knowledge the most popular web browsers
- Proficiency in the Standard Microsoft Office Tools
- Experience creating manuals and educational videos is preferred
Certified Tracking Solutions, a division of B&B Electronics Ltd, is a leader in the GPS tracking and fleet management industry. Using our cloud-based user interface and custom hardware, we provide solutions for customers in various industries all over the world. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail and our commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a competitive base salary, participation in bonus plans based on individual and corporate performance, and benefits. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter. To learn more about Certified Tracking Solutions, visit titangps.ca.
Certified Tracking Solutions, a division of B&B Electronics Ltd, is a leader in GPS tracking, fleet management solutions and smartphone...