Certified Labs Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY
Sales (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OhioFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: when we parted ways
After 11 months of employment while on a salary commission structure, was put on 100% commission structure, without any gas allowances. Had to pay out of commissions any novelties ordered, as well as demo – more... samples needed. Just like going into business for yourself. Had to go 45 days without any pay whatsoever, as the made me pay back previous novelties and samples used. Unbelievable!!!!!!

Also, products that they offer are so high priced, that it is extremely difficult to sell. Also requires bulk quantities per order.

Please don't waste your time with them. – less
great new hire training
Lubrication sales specialist (Current Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 24, 2013
Fun place to work until cut backs occurred. Learned a lot about sales I was able to hone my sales skills with the plan in place at Certified Labs. Now it's time for me to move forward.
Look for employment elsewhere
Inside Sales (Former Employee), Irving, TexasMay 3, 2013
Pros: they have a very good cafeteria
Cons: low pay, ineffective management, antiquated tools, no marketing support
I worked as an Inside Sale Representative at the Irving, TX facility. I was there about 18 months and wish I would have never taken the job. This is a company that pays very low hourly wages and it's very – more... hard to earn commissions. Each rep is given a fixed number of accounts and you have to call the same businesses month after month even though they don't need anything. It's a tedious job, poorly managed, with antiquated tools. – less
Loved my job
Chemistry Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Turlock, CAApril 16, 2013
Pros: there was always something to do to keep busy.
Cons: i felt that when dealing with issues management didn't take things seriously.
At Certified Labs I started off as a part time courier and my eagerness to learn was rewarded when I was offered a full time position in the Chemistry Lab. I learned proper cleaning and wash procedures. I was able to learn testing and filled in for technicians when needed. Was also able to work on FDA sampling and projects while I was there.
overall great job
Outside Sales Rep (Former Employee), Jackson, TNMarch 3, 2013
pay was ok, hours were long and it was a dirty job. it was a cold temp. place to work
enjoyed working with trainees and customers and the travel to a point
Sales Rep and corporate sales trainer (Former Employee), Sales in MN. Sales training in the midwest.February 8, 2012
Pros: all expenses were paid.
Cons: travel and we were all expendible.
I enjoyed travel to new places and working your job was always on the line. The travel got to me after a while and being away all week from my growing family.