Certified Labs Employee Reviews

no training
Sales Representitive (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SD5 April 2017
no training or pay structure as promised. hard enough sale as it is. the upper management should understand that and work hand and hand with a good rep when they get one.
Pros
Cons
dont waste your time
Seems like a legit place to work nice people until....
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Turlock15 September 2016
Managment is a joke, this place is not organized no wonder theirs a high turnover. They at least have to hire a second lab assistant thats why they are soo behind in their cleaning. Oh my this place needs to get it together the lab assistant is not a slave! I too can wear a white coat and read out of a paper/act important. People run.
Pros
Health insurance, 401k, nice people
Cons
This place is not professional at all what a joke.
Good company
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX14 September 2016
It was a fun company to work for, Meeting customers every day was the highlight, unfortunately the salary was structured in a way that was very confusing.
Pros
Meeting new people every day
Cons
Salary was a draw on commission
Enjoyed travel, contributed to record growth
Corporate Field Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Travelled the U S10 August 2015
Great team of sales and management professionals. Allowed me to bring all of my sales, management, and recruitment skills together to contribute to the company's tremendous growth during the eight
years of my tenure.
Pros
great company culture
Cons
Stay away from this company
Sales (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, Ohio23 February 2014
After 11 months of employment while on a salary commission structure, was put on 100% commission structure, without any gas allowances. Had to pay out of commissions any novelties ordered, as well as demo samples needed. Just like going into business for yourself. Had to go 45 days without any pay whatsoever, as the made me pay back previous novelties and samples used. Unbelievable!!!!!!

Also, products that they offer are so high priced, that it is extremely difficult to sell. Also requires bulk quantities per order.

Please don't waste your time with them.
Pros
When we parted ways
Look for employment elsewhere
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Irving, Texas3 May 2013
I worked as an Inside Sale Representative at the Irving, TX facility. I was there about 18 months and wish I would have never taken the job. This is a company that pays very low hourly wages and it's very hard to earn commissions. Each rep is given a fixed number of accounts and you have to call the same businesses month after month even though they don't need anything. It's a tedious job, poorly managed, with antiquated tools.
Pros
They have a very good cafeteria
Cons
Low Pay, Ineffective Management, Antiquated Tools, No Marketing Support
Loved my job
Chemistry Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Turlock, CA16 April 2013
At Certified Labs I started off as a part time courier and my eagerness to learn was rewarded when I was offered a full time position in the Chemistry Lab. I learned proper cleaning and wash procedures. I was able to learn testing and filled in for technicians when needed. Was also able to work on FDA sampling and projects while I was there.
Pros
there was always something to do to keep busy.
Cons
i felt that when dealing with issues management didn't take things seriously.
overall great job
Outside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TN3 March 2013
pay was ok, hours were long and it was a dirty job. it was a cold temp. place to work
enjoyed working with trainees and customers and the travel to a point
Sales Rep and corporate sales trainer (Former Employee) –  Sales in MN. Sales training in the midwest.8 February 2012
I enjoyed travel to new places and working your job was always on the line. The travel got to me after a while and being away all week from my growing family.
Pros
all expenses were paid.
Cons
travel and we were all expendible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Certified Labs. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8