Certified Alarms and Surveillance is a local company specializing in 4 areas: Surveillance systems, Security monitoring, ULC Fire signaling, and Access control. Our target market consists of small business, commercial, industrial and oil and gas solutions. Our clients enjoy the benefits of a local team with years of industry expertise.
We are looking for a Supervisor / Administrator - Security Alarm Technician to meet or exceed client expectations. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable, self-motivated, goal-oriented and hold themselves to the highest standards. They will be passionate about their job and will find this opportunity challenging and rewarding.
- Primarily office technician, to be the front-line for customers and CAI technicians
- Overseeing and managing all jobs and projects assigned to technicians, including
scheduling jobs, ordering parts, and communicating with technical support.
- Creating and checking work orders, ensuring accuracy and completion
- Responsible for security software
- Able to install / troubleshoot security systems (DSC & GE), surveillance / cctv, access
control and fire monitoring panels, in commercial and residential buildings, when required
- Fielding calls from our clients - both new and existing; troubleshooting over the phone
- Keeping communications between office and technicians in the field
- Participates in emergency after-hours service on-call
- Completing jobs within given time frame, to the complete satisfaction of customers
- Must have: 5+ years experience managing / supervising team, organizing work load,
communicating with customers or team regarding troubleshooting and service issues
- Preferred: 3+ years previous related work experience in either electrical or security,
including cctv / surveillance, access control, fire panel monitoring
- Networking and IP configuring preferred
- Software design experience a benefit
- Proven track record
- Full time, Monday to Friday, 40+ hours per week, with some variation as necessary
- The ability to demonstrate Company values of Excellence, Honesty, Consistency and
- High school diploma; some post secondary education / technical training preferred
- Valid Alberta driver's license
- Fluent in verbal & written communication
Compensation: $25-30 per hour, based on performance and experience
Visit our website to learn about our products and services: www.certifiedalarms.ca
Certified Alarms Inc. came into existence in 2003 after years of working in the industry. We found that standards and accountability were...