Certified Alarms Inc., is an Alberta based Security integrator located in Calgary, Alberta. We are entering our 10th year of business and as a result of our fast paced growth, we are looking to fill the position of Service Coordinator . This position requires an individual with the skills necessary to deliver a high level of service in a timely and efficient manner through the coordination of technicians and service personnel. A highly organized individual with industry experience would be desirable. This goal-oriented, self-motivated individual will be instrumental in helping Certified Alarms Inc, meet and exceed client expectations and operates with the highest standards of integrity.
As a family owned business, we are committed to providing a friendly and supportive environment with opportunities for advancement.
Responsible for coordinating the installation of client purchased products and services. Coordinates and schedules all aspects of installation and service work when and where appropriate. Maintains good communication levels with all technicians, sales and management staff including daily and weekly reporting. Responsible for day to day alarm administrative changes periodically requested by customers as well as periodic reviews of accounts to identify and isolate potential issues. Liaisons with service providers including monitoring stations and supply vendors. The Service Coordinator places orders with suppliers as required to replace stock inventory or to supply job materials to technicians. Periodically reviews inventory to ensure inventory levels are sufficient to manage scheduled jobs. Arranges job packages for technicians prior to the start of any installation or service job by providing all materials necessary including any information related to the work order. The Service Coordinator is a highly organized individual capable of working in a fast paced dynamic environment and is focused on and driven by a desire to provide exceptional service and workmanship and works with all levels to ensure the final product meets or exceeds expectations. Makes recommendations on installation techniques, new product options and service solutions. Ensures that all jobs are completed on time and assists in helping to achieve targeted installation job costs. Maintain accurate records with regard to time on job and services rendered and review Technician time-sheets for accuracy.
- Coordinating installation and service orders
- Creating work orders in response to customer concerns
- Trouble-shooting customer concerns over the phone
- Manage remote security systems and service applications
- Assist technicians with in-field service issues as required
- Manage inventory and stock levels
- Liaison with vendors and negotiate purchases
- Liaison with customers
- Provides daily and weekly reports on schedules to technicians and management
- Provides daily and weekly reports on job completion summaries
- Must have 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role, preference will be given to experience in the electronic security industry
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Knowledge of Security Systems (Intrusion, Video and Access Control) is desirable
- Knowledge of Networking and IP appliances is desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Schedule and time management applications
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills
- Post-Secondary Education or equivalent job experience
- Valid Alberta Driver’s License
- Ability to lift more than 40lbs
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and floor plans a definite asset
- Proven ability to lead and supervise a team of 5 or more
- Excellent organizational Skills
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- Please submit a cover letter , resume and 3 professional references when applying
Visit our website to learn about our products and services: www.certifiedalarms.ca
Certified Alarms Inc. came into existence in 2003 after years of working in the industry. We found that standards and accountability were...