CertainTeed Employee Reviews

A very safe enviroment.
Train and Truckloader (Current Employee) –  McAdam, NB16 October 2017
A place where being a team player is a requirement,and creates s
satisfaction,threw lunches and gifts of appreciation.
People create there own skills and developments, and apply themselves accordingly.
Horrible environment
Operator (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 September 2017
The last 2 years 12 people have been fired or quit in the management team. 3 Production Managers in 15 months since new Plant Manager took over. If you ONLY work 12 hours he gives you the look of death. Lots of swearing yelling. Lots of blaming the workers for everything. Go on Linkedin and message the last 3 Production Managers and theyll all tell you the same thing. Safety is the priority of the company but not for certain people. If you want to suffer mebtal and verbal abuse this is the job for you.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Toxic environment
large manufacturer of home fiberglass insulation
Maintenance Shift Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Redcliff, AB13 June 2017
Putting on lots of miles walking this pre war building, my duties, being on the maintenance crew are usually checking all equipment from the melter end all the way to packaging end, rebuilding everything from pumps to conveyors. While here I learned a great deal about strapping systems and how to rebuild strapping heads.
Pros
job is very close to home
Cons
shift work
Great company to work for
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 August 2016
Ever day presented you with different challenges. I learned the company from working on the production line to start and eventually into the warehouse supervisor. I enjoyed working with my coworkers even the difficult ones, they just present a different challenge to work with. The hardest part of the job was trying to find balance in a day. We were always reactive to situations that would happen instead of being proactive and trying to eliminate the error from proper root cause analysis.
Environnement de travaille médiocre
Mécanicien Industriel (Current Employee) –  Sainte Catherine, QC23 May 2012
Mauvaise communication. Manque de leadership de dirigeant. Manque de planification. Projet jamais mis a terme
Pros
bonne assurance
Cons
manque de direction et de perspective