Ceridian

Ceridian Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
DATA ENTRY (Former Employee), St.Petersburg, FLOctober 4, 2013
just your typical data entry position. management wasn't the best. just pretty much sitting at your desk and typing all day.
My first job outside of telecommunications
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: understanding that you are helping someone with a proble
Cons: trying to solve problems that you have no control over and understand it is out of your control
Working with clients solving problems with their COBRA accounts was very satisfying and eye opening. I realized that communication is the key to solving problems
I do not recommend Ceridian as a long terrm employer
Senior Manager (Former Employee), MinneapolisSeptember 2, 2013
Cons: really poor people practices (no development, weak benefits, no raises, poor employee engagement)
I don't think they will be in business five years from now. I expect they will be sold and their operations will be dissolved.
I am a people person. I enjoy a comforatble enviorment and ability for advancement.
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Grafton, WIAugust 27, 2013
Pros: able to eat and have drinks at desk.
Cons: healthcare, annual income increases
I like to help employees, customers, clients who have questions or concerns. I think we all should treat people how we want to be treated.
I like to be able to approach my supervisor/manager with any questions or issues needed to be addressed.
I enjoy working in groups, but also able to be independent.
As a co-worker, I feel that we need to be able – more... to work as a team. – less
Fast -paced, friendly workplace
Fax Runner/ Filing Clerk (Former Employee), Robbinsville, NJAugust 21, 2013
I spent a lot of my time running faxes from the fax machines to the appropriate employee. They were hooked up to a queue for customer service and were unable to leave their cubicle. Any information they were waiting on was brought to them by me. If there was any information missing from their profiles in the database, especially their tax information, – more... I was charged with calling the clients to try and obtain this information. After a few months I was put in charge of the companies filing system where I boxed up closed accounts, reorganized the drawers in each department, and made room for new accounts. – less
ok
Inbound Collector (Former Employee), Brentwood TNJuly 28, 2013
Pros: free workout facility
Cons: no bonuses, promotions, mangerment need more people skills...
I am former employee of Comdata for 5 years. When I first started there under different management everyone was so friendly and I felt this was the right fit for me. But after the second year the management start changing the mural drop people where not friendly did not speck, would rather look to the floor to avoid eye contact to even say Good Morning! – more... I knew then it was time for me to look for another job!

I THEN BEGAN TO DREAD GOING TO WORK.....Lot of upper management have been there too long and still have old 1980's ideas and don't want to want to change. – less
see resume
Member Services Representative (Former Employee), St. Petersburg, FlJuly 5, 2013
Gained knowledge of flexible spending accounts and how they work
can't believe CTS is not completely out of business!
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Fountain Valley, CAJuly 4, 2013
Pros: good training program
Cons: very low glass ceiling, very low morale in the fountain valley location
Ceridian has an excellent training program. Great place to start if you are completely new to the industry. The problem is their retention. The company is literary a training department for the competitors. I mean, people come in, train get to know the business then get picked up by competitors. I wish that was a joke!
Worse, upper management has no – more... experience in the industry and make the stupidest decision (like making the service department a call center - if you know anything about this industry, you would understand a clients needs for a single point of contact) This company is no longer competitive. They still use a DOS based program and portals while customers are now demanding an interactive program with live data!!! I do not know how they stay in business. So processing the smallest thing is tedious and takes a long time. I mean, requesting for a cancelled check or a copy or a return should not take days!
They just released a new program, Dayforce and I think this is their last lifeline. I think it is a little to late.
Go into Ceridian expecting to almost never get a promotion either.
I think the only thing keeping them in business is the contracts clients already signed so they are locked in. I was a rep and we lost clients in massive rates.
The good EEs are leaving and taking their talent to the rising competitors. The morale is really low right now. Someone is either leaving the company or getting laid off. The Fountain Valley location has half the people it did when I first joined the company.
Go in if you have an exit plan. – less
Horribe Environment
Client Services Advocate (Former Employee), Saint PetersburgJuly 3, 2013
Known for low pay and lay offs. No growth and management only cares about self
Good Company to work for.
Bilingual Customer Service Rep. (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJune 30, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Ceridian provide an outstanding training to ensure the customer services representatives are knowledgeable and efficient. I enjoyed learning about health benefits.
Fun place to work
Accounting Associate (Former Employee), Eagan, MNJune 30, 2013
Pros: special perks for the company such as boat cruises, free zoo tickets for the entire family, group picnics
I enjoyed working at Ceridian. Towards the end it was sad because i knew my position was ending, but tried to keep in touch with some of my co-workers.
Great Place to WORK!!!
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 29, 2013
Pros: pay
I had a great management team that support everyone. They really liked everyone to learn and grow.
The campus is beautiful.
Benefits Administrator (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLApril 25, 2013
Pros: benefits start on your first day, 3 weeks vacation.
Cons: high healthcare premiums
My co-workers are great, there is such a team environment and we are always ready to help each other.

One of the best things about my job is that I like to help people solve their problems.

The other is troubleshooting to find a root cause and fixing it so the error doesn't happen again.
Ceridien
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 26, 2013
The company is ok, the turnover rate is more alarming. They churn employees like churning butter.
temp work only
Data Entry (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 20, 2013
Pros: temp job
Cons: temp job
Input data information on incoming calls. Directed storm victims information on where and how to get an adjuster to there home. Worked independently at call center. Getting immediate help for the suffered customer was my hardest part of the job. Getting an adjuster to come sooner than later was rewarding.
Has typical Executive Management disconnect with employees
TECHNICAL SERVICES MANAGER - Unix/DB/SAN (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 18, 2013
Pros: employees - team focused and long tenures
Cons: business and technology resources are growing further apart with different goal sets.
Company continually cycles upper management from outside positions and retreads concepts that were previously tried....

Despite murky management guidelines the employee base is incredibly loyal.
lots of temp employees
Client Care Associate (Former Employee), St. PetersburgMarch 7, 2013
Company runs off of temporary employees.
Hope to become a "real employee" as that is the only way the company treats you like a real person, otherwise, you are treated like a simpleton robot that is easily replaced with another simpleton robot.
Health Spending Account
Data Entry (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 15, 2013
Pros: able to learn the compensation of flexible spending accounts
Cons: brief contract position
Worked on the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) to research and make sure receipts and items were proof enough to reimburse them. This ranged from Health to Dependent care. This was a pure Data Entry position. (Staffing Agency - Assignment was complete)
Productive Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 9, 2013
You definitely learn a lot of information that you can take to you in your next career. They are very slow to hire from temporary to permanent.
Productive Place to Work