Ceridian

Ceridian Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Helpdesk Software support
Help Desk Support (Former Employee), St Petersburg Beach, FLMarch 8, 2014
Provides accurate answers to customer inquiries using knowledge of Ceridian products and services, productivity tools, and internal resources to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. These inquiries can be in the form of a phone call, voicemail, or email.
Productive workplace
Benefits Services Benefits Administrator (Former Employee), St. Petersburg, FlFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: cafeteria on site, excercise room onsite
Cons: favoritism, layoffs
Ceridian has a great work/life balance and benefits. A typical day entails paperwork and phone calls from queue
Good Job
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee), Robbinsville NJFebruary 10, 2014
I enjoyed this job. I worked there for nearly 5 years. I processed payrolls for companies.

I then transferred to the internet department where I assisted clients who had questions on how to process their own payroll.
This was a contract through a temp service
Payroll Technician (Former Employee), Saint Louis, MissouriJanuary 8, 2014
We were trained to receive payroll information and process it.
Everyone that I worked with on this Military contract had a passion for what they did in terms of providing services for our Service Members.
Manager, Clinical Service Delivery (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 2, 2014
As a working manager I was able to hear my employees on the phone and coach them on how to improve the process of the call, quality, etc.

There was no typical day. This was a 24/7/365 call center that served the Military and their family worldwide. It was a face paced environment which gave me the ability to hone my call center managment skills and – more... my employee managment skills.

I worked very closely with my managment co-workers and have much respect for all of them as well as for Sr. Management and the employees who answered the phones. – less
Productive and fun enviroment
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 9, 2013
The company do well training their employees, they also enjoy involving the employees and celebrating holidays
Ceridian tried to make it a fun c but wasn't too sucsessful
Customer Service (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 16, 2013
Pros: good fellow workers
Cons: not sufficient training in all areas
On the phone at 8 am breaks changed daily sometimes early , sometimes too late . I learned about adjusting peoples time card punches and also looking for the errors in their pay checks as well as reset passwords .
My coworkers where very helpful because at time we where all we had as supervisors where new at the time also .
Being new and having questions – more... and didn't always have someone to turn to .
Speaking with people all over the world . – less
CERIDIAN
Project Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 4, 2013
As a global product and services company delivering trusted results and transformative Human Capital Management technology, Ceridian helps organizations save time and money, improve employee engagement and increase productivity. Explore Ceridian's businesses around the globe, meet our leadership team and learn more about our award-winning organization.
Spectacular team to work with!
Project Management Coordinator (Current Employee), BloomingtonOctober 31, 2013
Great Co-workers, very respectful and supportive. Fun working environment and has a lot of windows to push forward
Wonderful benefit and great people
Marketing / Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Southfield, MIOctober 27, 2013
Pros: benefits and pay
Cons: constantly changing structure
High end payroll company. Great benefits and people to work with
Face paced, hard but fun job.
Military OneSource Consultant (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 22, 2013
Working for Ceridian was very high paced. I learned much in the way of computer skills and phone skills. Working with the public via phone was interesting although sometimes challenging. My co-workers were wonderful although we were very busy and didn't have much time to socialize. The management was very professional.
A good place to work, but with the constant change in technology, there is no job security.
Benefits Analyst (Current Employee), St. Petersburg, FLOctober 20, 2013
Ceridian is an innovative company that changes when technology dictates. I work with a group of co-workers who have integrity to get the job done well. However, with the latest merger departmental restructuring is slated for January 2014 and I will be forced to find another position.
DATA ENTRY (Former Employee), St.Petersburg, FLOctober 4, 2013
just your typical data entry position. management wasn't the best. just pretty much sitting at your desk and typing all day.
My first job outside of telecommunications
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: understanding that you are helping someone with a proble
Cons: trying to solve problems that you have no control over and understand it is out of your control
Working with clients solving problems with their COBRA accounts was very satisfying and eye opening. I realized that communication is the key to solving problems
I do not recommend Ceridian as a long terrm employer
Senior Manager (Former Employee), MinneapolisSeptember 2, 2013
Cons: really poor people practices (no development, weak benefits, no raises, poor employee engagement)
I don't think they will be in business five years from now. I expect they will be sold and their operations will be dissolved.
I am a people person. I enjoy a comforatble enviorment and ability for advancement.
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Grafton, WIAugust 27, 2013
Pros: able to eat and have drinks at desk.
Cons: healthcare, annual income increases
I like to help employees, customers, clients who have questions or concerns. I think we all should treat people how we want to be treated.
I like to be able to approach my supervisor/manager with any questions or issues needed to be addressed.
I enjoy working in groups, but also able to be independent.
As a co-worker, I feel that we need to be able – more... to work as a team. – less
Fast -paced, friendly workplace
Fax Runner/ Filing Clerk (Former Employee), Robbinsville, NJAugust 21, 2013
I spent a lot of my time running faxes from the fax machines to the appropriate employee. They were hooked up to a queue for customer service and were unable to leave their cubicle. Any information they were waiting on was brought to them by me. If there was any information missing from their profiles in the database, especially their tax information, – more... I was charged with calling the clients to try and obtain this information. After a few months I was put in charge of the companies filing system where I boxed up closed accounts, reorganized the drawers in each department, and made room for new accounts. – less
ok
Inbound Collector (Former Employee), Brentwood TNJuly 28, 2013
Pros: free workout facility
Cons: no bonuses, promotions, mangerment need more people skills...
I am former employee of Comdata for 5 years. When I first started there under different management everyone was so friendly and I felt this was the right fit for me. But after the second year the management start changing the mural drop people where not friendly did not speck, would rather look to the floor to avoid eye contact to even say Good Morning! – more... I knew then it was time for me to look for another job!

I THEN BEGAN TO DREAD GOING TO WORK.....Lot of upper management have been there too long and still have old 1980's ideas and don't want to want to change. – less
see resume
Member Services Representative (Former Employee), St. Petersburg, FlJuly 5, 2013
Gained knowledge of flexible spending accounts and how they work
can't believe CTS is not completely out of business!
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Fountain Valley, CAJuly 4, 2013
Pros: good training program
Cons: very low glass ceiling, very low morale in the fountain valley location
Ceridian has an excellent training program. Great place to start if you are completely new to the industry. The problem is their retention. The company is literary a training department for the competitors. I mean, people come in, train get to know the business then get picked up by competitors. I wish that was a joke!
Worse, upper management has no – more... experience in the industry and make the stupidest decision (like making the service department a call center - if you know anything about this industry, you would understand a clients needs for a single point of contact) This company is no longer competitive. They still use a DOS based program and portals while customers are now demanding an interactive program with live data!!! I do not know how they stay in business. So processing the smallest thing is tedious and takes a long time. I mean, requesting for a cancelled check or a copy or a return should not take days!
They just released a new program, Dayforce and I think this is their last lifeline. I think it is a little to late.
Go into Ceridian expecting to almost never get a promotion either.
I think the only thing keeping them in business is the contracts clients already signed so they are locked in. I was a rep and we lost clients in massive rates.
The good EEs are leaving and taking their talent to the rising competitors. The morale is really low right now. Someone is either leaving the company or getting laid off. The Fountain Valley location has half the people it did when I first joined the company.
Go in if you have an exit plan. – less