Ceridian

Ceridian Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place
HR Support Specialist (Former Employee), Morrisville NCMay 27, 2014
I did not stay here very long but it was a nice place to work, very warm and helpful by the employees
Fun place to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FL 33712May 27, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: short lunches and breaks
Learned payroll functions through internet services
Very cooperative management
Exciting fast paced Temp work
Customer Service Analyst (Former Employee), Rosemont ILMay 22, 2014
Pros: corporate job
Cons: temporary
You get the real sense of a corporate atmosphere at Ceridian and the management, trainers, as well as my co-workers were all great to work with.
Business like, productive environment while employees are encoutaged to have a work/life balance.
Network Development Specialist (Current Employee), FloridaApril 25, 2014
A typical day at work is dedicated to servicing our customers/clients 150%. As an employee I learn something new everyday, either from a fellow co-worker, a customer/client or management. I do not consider my job as hard but as much as i like my job the best part of the day for me is to go home and be with my family.
Challenging position during a low economical time due to the long sales cycle and cost of systems.
Major Account Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis MissouriMarch 18, 2014
Pros: great teammates and supportive manager
Cons: long sales cycle high cost of services
 Conceptualized software solutions to C-Level executives in companies with 300- 1500 employees
 Achieved first deal within 7 months (Company average 10-12 months)
 Ranked #2 in District my first year
 Certified through Miller-Heiman Training Program
 For 2008 was in top 20% of all Major Account Representatives
Helpdesk Software support
Help Desk Support (Former Employee), St Petersburg Beach, FLMarch 8, 2014
Provides accurate answers to customer inquiries using knowledge of Ceridian products and services, productivity tools, and internal resources to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. These inquiries can be in the form of a phone call, voicemail, or email.
Productive workplace
Benefits Services Benefits Administrator (Former Employee), St. Petersburg, FlFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: cafeteria on site, excercise room onsite
Cons: favoritism, layoffs
Ceridian has a great work/life balance and benefits. A typical day entails paperwork and phone calls from queue
Good Job
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee), Robbinsville NJFebruary 10, 2014
I enjoyed this job. I worked there for nearly 5 years. I processed payrolls for companies.

I then transferred to the internet department where I assisted clients who had questions on how to process their own payroll.
This was a contract through a temp service
Payroll Technician (Former Employee), Saint Louis, MissouriJanuary 8, 2014
We were trained to receive payroll information and process it.
Everyone that I worked with on this Military contract had a passion for what they did in terms of providing services for our Service Members.
Manager, Clinical Service Delivery (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 2, 2014
As a working manager I was able to hear my employees on the phone and coach them on how to improve the process of the call, quality, etc.

There was no typical day. This was a 24/7/365 call center that served the Military and their family worldwide. It was a face paced environment which gave me the ability to hone my call center managment skills and – more... my employee managment skills.

I worked very closely with my managment co-workers and have much respect for all of them as well as for Sr. Management and the employees who answered the phones. – less
Productive and fun enviroment
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 9, 2013
The company do well training their employees, they also enjoy involving the employees and celebrating holidays
Ceridian tried to make it a fun c but wasn't too sucsessful
Customer Service (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 16, 2013
Pros: good fellow workers
Cons: not sufficient training in all areas
On the phone at 8 am breaks changed daily sometimes early , sometimes too late . I learned about adjusting peoples time card punches and also looking for the errors in their pay checks as well as reset passwords .
My coworkers where very helpful because at time we where all we had as supervisors where new at the time also .
Being new and having questions – more... and didn't always have someone to turn to .
Speaking with people all over the world . – less
CERIDIAN
Project Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 4, 2013
As a global product and services company delivering trusted results and transformative Human Capital Management technology, Ceridian helps organizations save time and money, improve employee engagement and increase productivity. Explore Ceridian's businesses around the globe, meet our leadership team and learn more about our award-winning organization.
Spectacular team to work with!
Project Management Coordinator (Current Employee), BloomingtonOctober 31, 2013
Great Co-workers, very respectful and supportive. Fun working environment and has a lot of windows to push forward
Wonderful benefit and great people
Marketing / Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Southfield, MIOctober 27, 2013
Pros: benefits and pay
Cons: constantly changing structure
High end payroll company. Great benefits and people to work with
Face paced, hard but fun job.
Military OneSource Consultant (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 22, 2013
Working for Ceridian was very high paced. I learned much in the way of computer skills and phone skills. Working with the public via phone was interesting although sometimes challenging. My co-workers were wonderful although we were very busy and didn't have much time to socialize. The management was very professional.
A good place to work, but with the constant change in technology, there is no job security.
Benefits Analyst (Current Employee), St. Petersburg, FLOctober 20, 2013
Ceridian is an innovative company that changes when technology dictates. I work with a group of co-workers who have integrity to get the job done well. However, with the latest merger departmental restructuring is slated for January 2014 and I will be forced to find another position.
DATA ENTRY (Former Employee), St.Petersburg, FLOctober 4, 2013
just your typical data entry position. management wasn't the best. just pretty much sitting at your desk and typing all day.
My first job outside of telecommunications
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: understanding that you are helping someone with a proble
Cons: trying to solve problems that you have no control over and understand it is out of your control
Working with clients solving problems with their COBRA accounts was very satisfying and eye opening. I realized that communication is the key to solving problems
I do not recommend Ceridian as a long terrm employer
Senior Manager (Former Employee), MinneapolisSeptember 2, 2013
Cons: really poor people practices (no development, weak benefits, no raises, poor employee engagement)
I don't think they will be in business five years from now. I expect they will be sold and their operations will be dissolved.