Ceridian

Ceridian Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Markham, ONJanuary 5, 2015
Working at Ceridian was a great experience and I really enjoyed my job. I supported 3 different payroll software programs and I worked on a team in a queue, handling incoming calls from clients with issues from whatever platform that they were using. Usually it was a walk through, or simple procedures, steps missed. Sometimes corrections needed to be made, and whole payrolls needed to be pulled, corrected and previewed, before they could be run. Aside from the excellent set of customer service skills, you also had to have a sense of timing, what time it was, when runs were going, what time cut-offs were happening, making sure that each and every client had a perfect payroll no matter what the issue was. We always were the front line, and our objective was to resolve everything on the front line, but there were extensive or more serious issues, usually with new users that required our senior team's assistance, and then we would have to know when to escalate. The keys to this position were a friendly manner, exceptional organizational skills, meeting deadlines, a bit of up-selling, some invoicing or billing for additional services and patience.
productive workplace
Systems Desk Officer (Full - time) (Former Employee), Richmond HillJuly 29, 2014
Pros: working hours can be flexible
Cons: working with relatives of the manager
The payroll business that Ceridian does, is on a daily deadline. It can be a stressful day, when production system issues occur or it can be a normal (non-stress)day when the system is running smoothly. I am very content working with my colleagues. Each and everyone of them is an excellent team performer. The hardest part of the job is meeting those daily deadlines. Missing those deadlines would affect an employee receiving their salary pay on time. The most enjoyable part of it is being able to commit to those deadlines and being acknowledged for the effort put into it.
Ceridian
Sales/LifeWorks Coordinator (Former Employee), Mississauga, onMarch 4, 2014
Great company to work for.
Fun environment
kjhjhjk
bjbjkn
bjhbjh
Great work experience
Integration / Implementation Consultant (Former Employee), Virtual / MarkhamFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: excellent company
Cons: travel
Enjoyed my term at Ceridian, but was travelling a lot.
Was a virtual role. Great Leadership!
N/a
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: unaproachable
I did not enjoy working in this type of environment. The company itself, I'm sure is a valued company, as for the Management and training, not impressive.
Excellent Work Environment
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), MarkhamOctober 23, 2013
Pros: excellent leadership/ management
Cons: travel
Enjoyed my time at Ceridian.
Was provided with many growth opportunities.
Obtained further work experience in another industry
Business/Order Management Analyst (Former Employee), WinnipegJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: dept worked was outsourced to the u.s.
My work experience at Ceridian focused on continuous learning of the payroll industry. A typical day at work - scheduled hours 8 - 4, check the que for payroll orders, process orders in the que (quanitity expected to process 1 - 20 per day - depending on order complexity). Send out e-mail communications to sales reps and division team leads to confirm payroll orders had been booked and commission will be allocated within the booking month. The incomplete procedures required to complete tasks would be the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team members I was fortunate to associate myself with along with the opportunity for further personal growth.
Company service
nothing (Former Employee), winnipeg manJanuary 2, 2013
It is a good thing I don't work there, I was the customer and they screwed up an ROE to the point where the client was denied benefits. Thanks Ceridian...;-(
Good work environment
IWFM Service Specialist (Former Employee), MontrealOctober 9, 2012
Pros: posibility to work virtual
Cons: no
Ceridian believe, encourage the development and the well-being of their employees by making a variety of courses and tools accessible