Ceridian Employee Review

productive workplace
Systems Desk Officer (Full - time) (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill29 July 2014
The payroll business that Ceridian does, is on a daily deadline. It can be a stressful day, when production system issues occur or it can be a normal (non-stress)day when the system is running smoothly. I am very content working with my colleagues. Each and everyone of them is an excellent team performer. The hardest part of the job is meeting those daily deadlines. Missing those deadlines would affect an employee receiving their salary pay on time. The most enjoyable part of it is being able to commit to those deadlines and being acknowledged for the effort put into it.
Pros
working hours can be flexible
Cons
working with relatives of the Manager

Other Ceridian Employee Reviews

Terrible place
Triage Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa West, ON2 February 2018
The worst place ever. Exhaustion and heavy work load with high call volumes. Simply a horrible and ridiculous place to work. Also over-worked and under paid.
Cons
Long silly hours.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Lifeworks Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 January 2018
Enjoyed all my years at Ceridian. Great upward mobility and opportunities . Great work life balance and workplace culture. The great team I worked with was the most enjoyable part for me as always - people matter.
Pros
Great work culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ceridian. Our community is ready to answer.