Ceridian

Ceridian Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great work experience
Integration / Implementation Consultant (Former Employee), Virtual / MarkhamFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: excellent company
Cons: travel
Enjoyed my term at Ceridian, but was travelling a lot.
Was a virtual role. Great Leadership!
N/a
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: unaproachable
I did not enjoy working in this type of environment. The company itself, I'm sure is a valued company, as for the Management and training, not impressive.
Excellent Work Environment
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), MarkhamOctober 23, 2013
Pros: excellent leadership/ management
Cons: travel
Enjoyed my time at Ceridian.
Was provided with many growth opportunities.
Good
Service HCM Specialist (Current Employee), ottawa, ONMay 23, 2013
Management needs work and experience. This company needs to practice what they preach
Obtained further work experience in another industry
Business/Order Management Analyst (Former Employee), WinnipegJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: dept worked was outsourced to the u.s.
My work experience at Ceridian focused on continuous learning of the payroll industry. A typical day at work - scheduled hours 8 - 4, check the que for payroll orders, process orders in the que (quanitity expected to process 1 - 20 per day - depending on order complexity). Send out e-mail communications to sales reps and division team leads to confirm – more... payroll orders had been booked and commission will be allocated within the booking month. The incomplete procedures required to complete tasks would be the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team members I was fortunate to associate myself with along with the opportunity for further personal growth. – less
Good work environment
IWFM Service Specialist (Former Employee), MontrealOctober 9, 2012
Pros: posibility to work virtual
Cons: no
Ceridian believe, encourage the development and the well-being of their employees by making a variety of courses and tools accessible
great team work
(GE Contractor) Benefits Corporate Consultant (Former Employee), Schenectady, NYJuly 9, 2014
Pros: paid for 8 hours and working 6 on holidays
Cons: scheduling vacation time, mandatory hour lunch
A very busy working environment, always open to feedback and suggestions. The department team was the best team I ever had the pleasure to work with.
There was a lot of unhappy co workers there
Service Delivery Analyst (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJune 25, 2014
Pros: good management
There was a lot of work yet very little training. The good thing was there was plenty of co workers who were willing to help you learn.
Great work life balance
HCM Application Support Analyst 2L (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 10, 2014
I learned a lot regarding payment systems and updating systems on the back end. My coworkers are great. The position description I applied for does not fit what I am doing.
Great place
HR Support Specialist (Former Employee), Morrisville NCMay 27, 2014
I did not stay here very long but it was a nice place to work, very warm and helpful by the employees
Fun place to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FL 33712May 27, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: short lunches and breaks
Learned payroll functions through internet services
Very cooperative management
Exciting fast paced Temp work
Customer Service Analyst (Former Employee), Rosemont ILMay 22, 2014
Pros: corporate job
Cons: temporary
You get the real sense of a corporate atmosphere at Ceridian and the management, trainers, as well as my co-workers were all great to work with.
Business like, productive environment while employees are encoutaged to have a work/life balance.
Network Development Specialist (Current Employee), FloridaApril 25, 2014
A typical day at work is dedicated to servicing our customers/clients 150%. As an employee I learn something new everyday, either from a fellow co-worker, a customer/client or management. I do not consider my job as hard but as much as i like my job the best part of the day for me is to go home and be with my family.
Challenging position during a low economical time due to the long sales cycle and cost of systems.
Major Account Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis MissouriMarch 18, 2014
Pros: great teammates and supportive manager
Cons: long sales cycle high cost of services
 Conceptualized software solutions to C-Level executives in companies with 300- 1500 employees
 Achieved first deal within 7 months (Company average 10-12 months)
 Ranked #2 in District my first year
 Certified through Miller-Heiman Training Program
 For 2008 was in top 20% of all Major Account Representatives
Helpdesk Software support
Help Desk Support (Former Employee), St Petersburg Beach, FLMarch 8, 2014
Provides accurate answers to customer inquiries using knowledge of Ceridian products and services, productivity tools, and internal resources to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. These inquiries can be in the form of a phone call, voicemail, or email.
Productive workplace
Benefits Services Benefits Administrator (Former Employee), St. Petersburg, FlFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: cafeteria on site, excercise room onsite
Cons: favoritism, layoffs
Ceridian has a great work/life balance and benefits. A typical day entails paperwork and phone calls from queue
Good Job
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee), Robbinsville NJFebruary 10, 2014
I enjoyed this job. I worked there for nearly 5 years. I processed payrolls for companies.

I then transferred to the internet department where I assisted clients who had questions on how to process their own payroll.
This was a contract through a temp service
Payroll Technician (Former Employee), Saint Louis, MissouriJanuary 8, 2014
We were trained to receive payroll information and process it.
Everyone that I worked with on this Military contract had a passion for what they did in terms of providing services for our Service Members.
Manager, Clinical Service Delivery (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 2, 2014
As a working manager I was able to hear my employees on the phone and coach them on how to improve the process of the call, quality, etc.

There was no typical day. This was a 24/7/365 call center that served the Military and their family worldwide. It was a face paced environment which gave me the ability to hone my call center managment skills and – more... my employee managment skills.

I worked very closely with my managment co-workers and have much respect for all of them as well as for Sr. Management and the employees who answered the phones. – less
Productive and fun enviroment
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 9, 2013
The company do well training their employees, they also enjoy involving the employees and celebrating holidays

1 2 3 4 5