Ceridian

Ceridian Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Markham, ONJanuary 5, 2015
Working at Ceridian was a great experience and I really enjoyed my job. I supported 3 different payroll software programs and I worked on a team in a queue, handling incoming calls from clients with issues from whatever platform that they were using. Usually it was a walk through, or simple procedures, steps missed. Sometimes corrections needed to be made, and whole payrolls needed to be pulled, corrected and previewed, before they could be run. Aside from the excellent set of customer service skills, you also had to have a sense of timing, what time it was, when runs were going, what time cut-offs were happening, making sure that each and every client had a perfect payroll no matter what the issue was. We always were the front line, and our objective was to resolve everything on the front line, but there were extensive or more serious issues, usually with new users that required our senior team's assistance, and then we would have to know when to escalate. The keys to this position were a friendly manner, exceptional organizational skills, meeting deadlines, a bit of up-selling, some invoicing or billing for additional services and patience.
productive workplace
Systems Desk Officer (Full - time) (Former Employee), Richmond HillJuly 29, 2014
Pros: working hours can be flexible
Cons: working with relatives of the manager
The payroll business that Ceridian does, is on a daily deadline. It can be a stressful day, when production system issues occur or it can be a normal (non-stress)day when the system is running smoothly. I am very content working with my colleagues. Each and everyone of them is an excellent team performer. The hardest part of the job is meeting those daily deadlines. Missing those deadlines would affect an employee receiving their salary pay on time. The most enjoyable part of it is being able to commit to those deadlines and being acknowledged for the effort put into it.
Ceridian
Sales/LifeWorks Coordinator (Former Employee), Mississauga, onMarch 4, 2014
Great company to work for.
Fun environment
kjhjhjk
bjbjkn
bjhbjh
Great work experience
Integration / Implementation Consultant (Former Employee), Virtual / MarkhamFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: excellent company
Cons: travel
Enjoyed my term at Ceridian, but was travelling a lot.
Was a virtual role. Great Leadership!
N/a
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: unaproachable
I did not enjoy working in this type of environment. The company itself, I'm sure is a valued company, as for the Management and training, not impressive.
Excellent Work Environment
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), MarkhamOctober 23, 2013
Pros: excellent leadership/ management
Cons: travel
Enjoyed my time at Ceridian.
Was provided with many growth opportunities.
Good
Service HCM Specialist (Current Employee), ottawa, ONMay 23, 2013
Management needs work and experience. This company needs to practice what they preach
Company service
nothing (Former Employee), winnipeg manJanuary 2, 2013
It is a good thing I don't work there, I was the customer and they screwed up an ROE to the point where the client was denied benefits. Thanks Ceridian...;-(
Good work environment
IWFM Service Specialist (Former Employee), MontrealOctober 9, 2012
Pros: posibility to work virtual
Cons: no
Ceridian believe, encourage the development and the well-being of their employees by making a variety of courses and tools accessible
Great place to work but was in transition
Trainer (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAJanuary 16, 2015
Ceridian was a good place to work but was in the process of adding smaller payroll companies. There was a lot of upheaval and not a lot of security at the time.
Great and Fun place to work, alot of good change taking place
IT Application Owner (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: they offer virtual employment
Cons: alot of change while company is transitioning to s saas company
A typical day for is a lot of productive conference calls....the hardest part of this job is finding the time to do actual work.
Many departmental changes due to an evloving market
Research Specialist (Former Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAJanuary 6, 2015
This company made many alterations to their departments due to various changes in market demand.
Excellent team environment working with a high volume payroll
Payroll Executive, Permanent (Former Employee), Glasgow, Scotland United KingdomDecember 3, 2014
Pros: lots of scope to keep busy
Cons: could be long hours
High volume monthly payroll working in a small team in a larger management setting.

Learned to work to shared goal, assisting others where required and also allowing others to assist me when required.

Excellent team dynamics.

Hardest part of job as is with payroll can be long hours during exceptionally busy times however this is part of payroll and I enjoy the challenge and being busy.
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FlNovember 21, 2014
Processing biweekly payroll
Processing benefits for new employees.
Terminating benefits for termed employees.
reconciling benefit bills
paying company invoices and getting appropriate approvals
Enjoyable job
Marks Spencer Payroll Test Team (Former Employee), MAnchesterSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: travel
My family were quite young at the time and had to be left on their own (although old enough) and I was not comfortable with this.
mangement appears to really care about the company and the client
Customer Support Analyst (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: many areas to move around
Cons: short breaks, training sucks
individuality is not embraced. some levels of personal favoritism. alot of material, training is offered without much time being provided to learn it
Family
Supervisor - Ceridian Tax Service Helpdesk (Current Employee), Fountain Valley, CASeptember 8, 2014
Pros: the team members.
Family atmosphere. Ceridian culture is one of a family atmosphere. Each quarter and year end we battle with each deadline to meet customer demands to file timely tax returns. My team ensure we receive customer files timely and properly formatted. We work with internal and external customers to ensure files are properly format to ensure timely filing.
Loved something new everyday
Team Manager (Former Employee), Markham, ONSeptember 7, 2014
Loved working with and meeting new challenges day in and day out. Loved it.
Nice place to work.
Claims Processor (Former Employee), 1487 Gulf to BAy Blvd.Clearwater, FLSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: interesting work.
Cons: to far from home.
It was through CROWN PERAONNEL LLC. temparay agency.
Entered Flexible Spending Accounts into computer.
Were the money went in which account.
Management was nice.
Co-workers were nice and helpful.
Learning which account the money goes in or out of.
Very interesting.
The customer always came first
PMO Data Analyst (Former Employee), Salford QuaysAugust 25, 2014
To deliver projects on time and within cost. To ensure that all the right people were present when facilitating meetings.

1 2 3 4 5