Ceridian Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Need comprehensive industry experience
Project Manager (Former Employee), OntarioApril 27, 2016
Pros: people carry themselves well
Cons: greater professionalism is required to engage new co-workers
Terrific set of principles but basic ethics are you either come with industry knowledge of payroll services or sit on the bench until you become dysfunctional. Beyond that the people carry themselves well but greater professionalism is required to engage new co-workers.
Workplace
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Markham, ONFebruary 19, 2016
I have been working within this company since I moved from overseas more than 4 years ago. I have learned a lot and have grown a lot in this company. Started within an industry that was new to me and I was given opportunities to grow and learn different products,deal with customers requests at a level I was not used to. And now, all this is familiar to me so I am really thankful for that.

It has been a good learning along the way and I am ready to learn new. I have been surrounded by knowledgeable colleagues who contributed to my learning process as well.
Today I am looking to relocate and I am willing to consider any offer that you may have.
a typical day at work
Triage Consultant (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONDecember 10, 2015
Pros: Great coworkers
Cons: Understaffed
You deal with clients over the phone. It is very similar to a crisis hot line. We are an employee assistance program where we make a positive impact on our clients. Take about 30+ calls a day.
NA
CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST (Former Employee), TorontoJune 30, 2015
Must be able to keep up to speed with a constantly changing environment. Work life balance is present, good management support.
Overall a good company.
Small Business Consultant (Current Employee), MississaugaJune 14, 2015
As a global company, Ceridian is a leader in the workforce management industry. At a micro-level, there is room for improvement within the small business space.

I work with an excellent group of individuals; however, the leadership and changes to the corporate culture over the past 6-12 months has changed the dynamic of the role and it is no longer in-line with the core values of the company.
opportunity to enhance system backgroup techincal skill
Service specialist (Former Employee), MarkhamMarch 24, 2015
Service specialist – Ceridian Canada Inc. (client service – HPL)
Interact daily with customers through telephone, email to re solve, trouble shoot and reconcile all issues associate with Payroll, benefit and Journal Entries in HPL,
 Rewrite the HPL year end check list on the year end guide approved by the year end committee and printed on HPL year end guide.
 create SQL reports (Power query), special tax exemption and garnishment
 Articulate to client how to create and transmit payroll cycle run and off cycle run.
 Reconcile remittance to CRA, WCBs, EHT,CSST, pension, JE & Benefit billing
 Appoint as a member of committee for year end guide, best practise and How to Knowledge Centre projects.
 Explain how to processing US payroll, such how to set up 401K and ensure client meet the year end deadline Jan 31 to submit W2.
See Previous review
Technical Analyst (Former Employee), WinnipegFebruary 11, 2015
I completed a review on Ceridian Canada in a previous step, therefore you can use the same review. Overall it was a good place to be employed.
my role
Small Business Sales Consultant (Current Employee), CalgaryFebruary 1, 2015
Prospect for companies in need of a Ceridian payroll solution. Follow up with leads generated through marketing and ecommerce site. Build relationships with accountants, bankers and other channels.
Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Markham, ONJanuary 5, 2015
Working at Ceridian was a great experience and I really enjoyed my job. I supported 3 different payroll software programs and I worked on a team in a queue, handling incoming calls from clients with issues from whatever platform that they were using. Usually it was a walk through, or simple procedures, steps missed. Sometimes corrections needed to be made, and whole payrolls needed to be pulled, corrected and previewed, before they could be run. Aside from the excellent set of customer service skills, you also had to have a sense of timing, what time it was, when runs were going, what time cut-offs were happening, making sure that each and every client had a perfect payroll no matter what the issue was. We always were the front line, and our objective was to resolve everything on the front line, but there were extensive or more serious issues, usually with new users that required our senior team's assistance, and then we would have to know when to escalate. The keys to this position were a friendly manner, exceptional organizational skills, meeting deadlines, a bit of up-selling, some invoicing or billing for additional services and patience.
productive workplace
Systems Desk Officer (Full - time) (Former Employee), Richmond HillJuly 29, 2014
Pros: working hours can be flexible
Cons: working with relatives of the manager
The payroll business that Ceridian does, is on a daily deadline. It can be a stressful day, when production system issues occur or it can be a normal (non-stress)day when the system is running smoothly. I am very content working with my colleagues. Each and everyone of them is an excellent team performer. The hardest part of the job is meeting those daily deadlines. Missing those deadlines would affect an employee receiving their salary pay on time. The most enjoyable part of it is being able to commit to those deadlines and being acknowledged for the effort put into it.
Ceridian
Sales/LifeWorks Coordinator (Former Employee), Mississauga, onMarch 4, 2014
Great company to work for.
Fun environment
kjhjhjk
bjbjkn
bjhbjh
Great work experience
Integration / Implementation Consultant (Former Employee), Virtual / MarkhamFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: excellent company
Cons: travel
Enjoyed my term at Ceridian, but was travelling a lot.
Was a virtual role. Great Leadership!
N/a
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: unaproachable
I did not enjoy working in this type of environment. The company itself, I'm sure is a valued company, as for the Management and training, not impressive.
Excellent Work Environment
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), MarkhamOctober 23, 2013
Pros: excellent leadership/ management
Cons: travel
Enjoyed my time at Ceridian.
Was provided with many growth opportunities.
Fast paced environment with a commitment to work life balance and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Manager of Finance (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MbSeptember 19, 2013
Ceridian is focused on growth within the Human Resource field. It is moving to a unified team within North America. It has a strong cultural demographic with great people to work with.
contract assignment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: i received lunch voucher for working overtinme to complete a job
Cons: long overtime to complete a job
Typical day at work, take customers call regarding their pay stubs, I learned to update employee profile and and deleting of names.I trained other receptionist, Assist my supervisor to do a massive mail merge hardest part of my job is when I cannot get a hold of a manager and the customer do not want to leave a message and you cannot page, what I usually do to ask if I can put them on hold and physically deliver the message. The best part of my day is when I have to teach co-workers how to use Excel.
Good
Service HCM Specialist (Current Employee), ottawa, ONMay 23, 2013
Management needs work and experience. This company needs to practice what they preach
Company service
nothing (Former Employee), winnipeg manJanuary 2, 2013
It is a good thing I don't work there, I was the customer and they screwed up an ROE to the point where the client was denied benefits. Thanks Ceridian...;-(
Good work environment
IWFM Service Specialist (Former Employee), MontrealOctober 9, 2012
Pros: posibility to work virtual
Cons: no
Ceridian believe, encourage the development and the well-being of their employees by making a variety of courses and tools accessible
Always learnings new skills and info
payroll administrator (Former Employee), montréeal, QuébecFebruary 29, 2012
Pros: lap tops (work frm home)
Great place to learn payroll and always fulfilling your need of knowledge.
Headquarters