Ceridian

Ceridian Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Ceridian
Sales/LifeWorks Coordinator (Former Employee), Mississauga, onMarch 4, 2014
Great company to work for.
Fun environment
kjhjhjk
bjbjkn
bjhbjh
Great work experience
Integration / Implementation Consultant (Former Employee), Virtual / MarkhamFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: excellent company
Cons: travel
Enjoyed my term at Ceridian, but was travelling a lot.
Was a virtual role. Great Leadership!
N/a
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: unaproachable
I did not enjoy working in this type of environment. The company itself, I'm sure is a valued company, as for the Management and training, not impressive.
Excellent Work Environment
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), MarkhamOctober 23, 2013
Pros: excellent leadership/ management
Cons: travel
Enjoyed my time at Ceridian.
Was provided with many growth opportunities.
Good
Service HCM Specialist (Current Employee), ottawa, ONMay 23, 2013
Management needs work and experience. This company needs to practice what they preach
Obtained further work experience in another industry
Business/Order Management Analyst (Former Employee), WinnipegJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: dept worked was outsourced to the u.s.
My work experience at Ceridian focused on continuous learning of the payroll industry. A typical day at work - scheduled hours 8 - 4, check the que for payroll orders, process orders in the que (quanitity expected to process 1 - 20 per day - depending on order complexity). Send out e-mail communications to sales reps and division team leads to confirm – more... payroll orders had been booked and commission will be allocated within the booking month. The incomplete procedures required to complete tasks would be the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team members I was fortunate to associate myself with along with the opportunity for further personal growth. – less
Good work environment
IWFM Service Specialist (Former Employee), MontrealOctober 9, 2012
Pros: posibility to work virtual
Cons: no
Ceridian believe, encourage the development and the well-being of their employees by making a variety of courses and tools accessible
Challenging position during a low economical time due to the long sales cycle and cost of systems.
Major Account Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis MissouriMarch 18, 2014
Pros: great teammates and supportive manager
Cons: long sales cycle high cost of services
 Conceptualized software solutions to C-Level executives in companies with 300- 1500 employees
 Achieved first deal within 7 months (Company average 10-12 months)
 Ranked #2 in District my first year
 Certified through Miller-Heiman Training Program
 For 2008 was in top 20% of all Major Account Representatives
Helpdesk Software support
Help Desk Support (Former Employee), St Petersburg Beach, FLMarch 8, 2014
Provides accurate answers to customer inquiries using knowledge of Ceridian products and services, productivity tools, and internal resources to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. These inquiries can be in the form of a phone call, voicemail, or email.
Productive workplace
Benefits Services Benefits Administrator (Former Employee), St. Petersburg, FlFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: cafeteria on site, excercise room onsite
Cons: favoritism, layoffs
Ceridian has a great work/life balance and benefits. A typical day entails paperwork and phone calls from queue
Good Job
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee), Robbinsville NJFebruary 10, 2014
I enjoyed this job. I worked there for nearly 5 years. I processed payrolls for companies.

I then transferred to the internet department where I assisted clients who had questions on how to process their own payroll.
This was a contract through a temp service
Payroll Technician (Former Employee), Saint Louis, MissouriJanuary 8, 2014
We were trained to receive payroll information and process it.
Everyone that I worked with on this Military contract had a passion for what they did in terms of providing services for our Service Members.
Manager, Clinical Service Delivery (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 2, 2014
As a working manager I was able to hear my employees on the phone and coach them on how to improve the process of the call, quality, etc.

There was no typical day. This was a 24/7/365 call center that served the Military and their family worldwide. It was a face paced environment which gave me the ability to hone my call center managment skills and – more... my employee managment skills.

I worked very closely with my managment co-workers and have much respect for all of them as well as for Sr. Management and the employees who answered the phones. – less
Productive and fun enviroment
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 9, 2013
The company do well training their employees, they also enjoy involving the employees and celebrating holidays
Good management but average benefits
Contracts Director, VP of Compliance (Current Employee), Arlington, VANovember 19, 2013
Pros: good leadership
Cons: none to speak of
The company has solid leadership that is concerned about the bottom line with a hint of being employee centered.
Ceridian tried to make it a fun c but wasn't too sucsessful
Customer Service (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 16, 2013
Pros: good fellow workers
Cons: not sufficient training in all areas
On the phone at 8 am breaks changed daily sometimes early , sometimes too late . I learned about adjusting peoples time card punches and also looking for the errors in their pay checks as well as reset passwords .
My coworkers where very helpful because at time we where all we had as supervisors where new at the time also .
Being new and having questions – more... and didn't always have someone to turn to .
Speaking with people all over the world . – less
Spectacular team to work with!
Project Management Coordinator (Current Employee), BloomingtonOctober 31, 2013
Great Co-workers, very respectful and supportive. Fun working environment and has a lot of windows to push forward
Wonderful benefit and great people
Marketing / Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Southfield, MIOctober 27, 2013
Pros: benefits and pay
Cons: constantly changing structure
High end payroll company. Great benefits and people to work with
Face paced, hard but fun job.
Military OneSource Consultant (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 22, 2013
Working for Ceridian was very high paced. I learned much in the way of computer skills and phone skills. Working with the public via phone was interesting although sometimes challenging. My co-workers were wonderful although we were very busy and didn't have much time to socialize. The management was very professional.
A good place to work, but with the constant change in technology, there is no job security.
Benefits Analyst (Current Employee), St. Petersburg, FLOctober 20, 2013
Ceridian is an innovative company that changes when technology dictates. I work with a group of co-workers who have integrity to get the job done well. However, with the latest merger departmental restructuring is slated for January 2014 and I will be forced to find another position.

1 2 3 4