BioSyent Pharma Inc. (RX: TSX Venture) (www.biosyent.com) is a fast growing specialty pharmaceutical company recently recognized as a TSX Venture Top 50 growth company for a second consecutive year based in Etobicoke, Ontario. We source and in-license drugs and medical devices, and market them to Canadian health care professionals.
BioSyent is an agile business geared to meeting unmet medical needs and as such, our team is best suited to people who thrive on action and accountability. BioSyent is currently in a strong growth phase and is looking for hard-working, motivated, and skilled employees to help the company maintaining a strong growth trend.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Finance Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Supply Chain Analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:
Order Processing & Customer Service
- Entering sales orders into the system;
- Maintaining proper record keeping;
- Completing sales invoices daily and posting them in a timely manner;
- Processing sales returns after obtaining approval; and
- Answering customer queries for direct primary customers.
Planning, Production and Purchasing
- Organizing production schedules with suppliers;
- Production planning and forecasting;
- Communicating forecasted requirements to suppliers;
- Following up with suppliers on delivery schedules;
- Raising purchase orders for raw, packaging and finished goods;
- Obtaining quotes and organizing freight
- Coordinate design of shippers for new items.
- Monitoring acceptable levels of inventory in the warehouses with respect to brand requirements and corporate standards;
- Maintaining information in AccPac on receipts, purchase invoices and production and transfers to the warehouse;
- Verification of contractor’s costs on a monthly basis;
- Maintaining the Lot Monitoring report;
- Regular valuation of wastage and obsolescence;
- Proposing write offs or appreciations as required;
- Obtaining quotes for new items, monitoring price changes, maintaining current cost data;
- Setting up of new items with customers and vendors;
- Inventory tracking with suppliers;
- Monitoring supplier invested inventory;
- Performing physical inventory counts; and
- Responsible for the maintenance of inventory coverage report by product.
- Maintaining foreign exchange forecast requirements;
- Tracking margin improvement projects; and
- Uploading budgets by sku by month into the reporting system.
Quality & Regulatory
- Tracking stability results on existing and new products; and
- Obtaining regulatory and quality assurance approvals for production.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Business preferably specialization in Supply Chain Management would be an asset
- 1-3 years of work experience in supply chain and / or customer service dealing with manufactured products would be an asset
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel – intermediate level, Word and Outlook);
- Strong attention to detail;
- Superior organization, problem solving and planning skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision;
- Willingness to work as a team player; and
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast paced environment.
This position interfaces with internal and external contacts:
- Internal: Finance Manager & Marketing Manager
- External: Manufacturers & 3PL Freight Suppliers
- Work normal business hours (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) but may be required to do some work outside those hours;
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy; and
- Required to meet deadlines.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser:
Ceridian Talent Acquisition Practice
People are your most valuable asset. Assess, interview and hire top performers faster with support from Ceridian's comprehensive talent acquisition services. Experienced professional recruiters can help you focus on strategic business initiatives, while we build the foundation of talent on which your organization's reputation and success thrive.
We are pleased to be recruiting top talent for our client BioSyent.