Talented people should work for an employer that appreciates their skills and accomplishments.
Ceridian Talent Acquisition Practice can introduce you to our top employers!
- Process biweekly salary & hourly payrolls & sales commissions
- Prepare tax remittances according to legislated schedules
- Prepare and remit payments re: employee deductions, company benefits, WSIB etc.
- Responsible for month end accounting and all payroll related account reconciliation
- Maintain a current knowledge of payroll legislation and labour standards for provinces
- Process all year end adjustments in a timely manner
- Responsible for the preparation and distribution of all T4, T4A and Releves for both salary & hourly payrolls
- Prepare annual statutory reconciliation & summary according to legislated schedules
- Coordinate with Ceridian upon new set up, upgrades & all programming issues
- Administer changes & set ups in Kronos
- Assist in the preparation of Financial Planning
- Become an active participant and contributor to the continuous improvements process
- Follow all safety expectations.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Commitment to quality.
- Ability to work additional hours, including weekends if necessary.
- Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) designation or enrollment in the program a must
- Post high school accounting training strongly preferred
- University or College degree an asset
- 3 – 5 years computerized payroll system experience
Essential job functions
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, Insync & Crystal Reports
- Strong analytical, judgement & problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Self–starter & able to work independently
- Team player
- Excellent oral and written English communication and interpersonal skills
Ceridian Talent Acquisition Practice enables companies to focus on their core business by providing top talent to fulfill temporary, fulltime and permanent vacancies in the areas of Human Resources, Payroll, Finance, Administration, Marketing and Information Technology.
Let the experts at Ceridian help you find a position best suited to your skills and qualifications.
Ceridian Corporation is an information services company principally in the human resource (HR), transportation and retail markets. The...