Talented people should work for an employer that appreciates their skills and accomplishments.
Ceridian Talent Acquisition Practice can introduce you to our top employers!
Payroll Administrator (North York)
Who we are: Our client is an international, well regarded company with a professional, employee centred culture.
What we can offer you: A full-time permanent position with potential for career advancement.
As the Payroll Administrator you will: Ensure the highest standard of payroll services and assist with the company’s accounts function .
Role and Responsibilities
- End to end payroll processing working in Payflex
- Understanding and following payroll procedures and related forms
- Maintaining and updating employee records on payroll system.
- Complying with relevant legislation and regulations
- Assisting with year-end processes such as annual payroll tax and payment summary reconciliations
- Dealing with payroll queries from staff.
As the ideal candidate, you have:
- Minimum Post Secondary Education in Administration, Business, Accounting
- Experience with Ceridian Payflex and ADP PCPW
- Completion of the CPC or in the process
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated payroll processing experience.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Numerical ability and data entry skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes i.e. tax, deductions, remittances
- Ability to interpret and apply relevant legislation.
Ceridian Talent Acquisition Practice enables companies to focus on their core business by providing top talent to fulfill temporary, fulltime and permanent vacancies in the areas of Human Resources, Payroll, Finance, Administration, Marketing and Information Technology.
Let the experts at Ceridian help you find a position best suited to your skills and qualifications.